One of the videos in game really irks me.

So I'm not sure if any other veterans or active duty people cringe every time they see this, but in the Cyber Sound Off of Excellence the whole platoon is at attention while they sound off and there is this one guy on the left who just completely bends over and sets down a water bottle or something while everyone else is at attention....

Maybe it's that attention to detail I learned in the army that picked that up lol

Comments

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 670Player
    The one with the chant, and the dude up front is pointing at the camera and stuff? Yea...same here.
    doogle! wrote: »
    The one with the chant, and the dude up front is pointing at the camera and stuff? Yea...same here.

Also with a badge hanging off his uniform?
  • -=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 97Player
    I served in the Royal Guarde, and all what you said, and some of them wearing backpacks. Could believe these guys are only recruits, but still, even then this would be a no go :)
    Backpacks are okay tho
    edited December 2018
    Backpacks are okay tho

Not here! ;) strictly forbidden, all need to look the same, pure uniformity, strict dicipline and when marching, dare you to raise your hand faster than anyone else, or slover for that matter.
    Thats the kings royal guarde, if its good for combat no, definatly not. But lucky me, I know my way around a gun, and how to hit center mass after 16 years of sharpshooter training ;)
    I know how to quick peak in AAPG and hop around corners.
    I know how to quick peak in AAPG and hop around corners.

Lols, bunny, peekaboo! :-D