Crouching and the speed of moving without making noise.

2»

Comments

• NephSFNephSF Posts: 14Player
    @.dcG-Colts^

Thank you. Well said.

@Wiseguy Sorry you got wreaked by two guy guys that weren't in a clan. It was our frist time ever playing as a duo, so we went " try-hard ". Look on the bright side it was a learning experience.
  • Ix-M0NTANA-xIIx-M0NTANA-xI Posts: 98Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    How horrid is console gaming when Montana spams the site about players sucking

I always call it like it is. The developers need to impliment a better matchmaking system so people that have common sense can play together.

And how would you propose that system would work?

One way would be to prevent all the under age kids from playing this game. Also, mandatory mic lobbies would be great if possible.

In my opinion, anyone above SGT level should never be forced to play with any lower rank. Its 2018, I'd like to see an attempt to create more tactical gameplay. Shooters were more tactical 15 years ago. Love this game, best game out. Want more.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    How horrid is console gaming when Montana spams the site about players sucking

I always call it like it is. The developers need to impliment a better matchmaking system so people that have common sense can play together.

And how would you propose that system would work?

One way would be to prevent all the under age kids from playing this game. Also, mandatory mic lobbies would be great if possible.

In my opinion, anyone above SGT level should never be forced to play with any lower rank. Its 2018, I'd like to see an attempt to create more tactical gameplay. Shooters were more tactical 15 years ago. Love this game, best game out. Want more.

Preventing underage players would be both impossible and counterproductive to the Army's interest in getting views from potential soldiers.

Rank means time played first and foremost. I've seen plenty of people ranked high who are truly terrible. I've seen people who are legit low-rank first accounts who are pretty good fairly quickly.
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 793Administrator
    edited December 2018
    Preventing underage players would be both impossible and counterproductive to the Army's interest in getting views from potential soldiers.

Rank means time played first and foremost. I've seen plenty of people ranked high who are truly terrible. I've seen people who are legit low-rank first accounts who are pretty good fairly quickly.

This is vary true!
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Youd also need a player base about 50x the avg player count to even attempt to do any kind of skill level match making.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.