Will there be any old AA2 maps coming out during the fall of this year?

On 21st Sep 2017, and update released that featured 2 AA2 fan-favorite map classics (Sandstorm and Insurgent Camp).

So I was wondering will the same thing be done this or next year? Adding old AA2 maps back to life for everyone to experience it again?

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam

Comments

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,030Player
    Apparently pipeline is happening. But I haven't heard much recently about it.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 105Player

Yup I heard about it too, just wanted to see if anything was confirmed.

Steam
  • aahollywoodaahollywood Posts: 372Developer

Nothing is confirmed. And the next new map isn't Pipeline so prepare your angry hashtags. o:)
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 229Player

Nothing is confirmed. And the next new map isn't Pipeline so prepare your angry hashtags. o:)

a small screen of the new map? :p
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 48Player

SF Pipeline?
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,165Player
    Pipe-Line :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 81Beta Tester
    edited December 2018

This is correct... I've included a screenshot of the new map...

So I don't break my NDA with the US Army, I've obfuscated the screenie to 1x1 pixels...

It's right here ! -> New%20AAPG%20Map.png
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 229Player
    OICURMT! wrote: »

This is correct... I've included a screenshot of the new map...

So I don't break my NDA with the US Army, I've obfuscated the screenie to 1x1 pixels...

It's right here ! -> New%20AAPG%20Map.png

LoL :) impossible to understand ! ok, I will try with a second request: an approximate date of the exit? :awesome:

$*&%$ &$#^!!!

Steam
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,030Player
    I don't understand... every AA2 map (and I think even AA3) has been remade. Just take them, update the textures if you wish and republish as official. How long could such a process take?
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Sr.GatilhoSr.Gatilho Posts: 50Player
    Dusk would be nice!
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    Sr.Gatilho wrote: »
    Dusk would be nice!

Dusk was good, however I prefer Rummage.
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer

We could call it Pipeline, if that would help.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,464Beta Tester
    Bahahah!!! CaterP for the evil win!!! :naughty:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 610Player
    Pieline?
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 48Player
    I know it is beating a dead horse, but is there an estimated release date for the update?
    CaterP wrote: »

We could call it Pipeline, if that would help.

Great idea. I agree with that. #PIPELINESTILLHAPPENING

Steam
    I don't understand... every AA2 map (and I think even AA3) has been remade. Just take them, update the textures if you wish and republish as official. How long could such a process take?

And tbh some of them are even better than AAPG (most of em) like take Border Clash for an example. I played the original and the remade version. Dude the map is perfect. It's a very long range map and it's just awesome. And don't tell me yall forgot about Airport from AA3.

Steam
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 366Beta Tester
    LOL Cat here come all the rumors now!! LOL
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!