General Cheating(Devs?)

THAILANDdaddyTHAILANDdaddy Posts: 12Player
Quickly, is it possible to cheat in AA for the PS4? A guy who was not doing so well blamed all of his deaths in cheating. First one was they used a lag switch to get behind him. Then they used the armor glitch to last longer than him then the last one was they had more power in their bullets. I’m just curious if cheats actually work in this game on the PS4 system.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,328Beta Tester
    You're dealing with a great storyteller....... alternatively, you could ask him about mushroom cultivation and hallucinogenics. :)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • THAILANDdaddyTHAILANDdaddy Posts: 12Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    You're dealing with a great storyteller....... alternatively, you could ask him about mushroom cultivation and hallucinogenics. :)

I personally don’t think you can cheat in this game. I could be wrong. Why I came here to ask

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 441Beta Tester
    edited December 5
    ...Then they used the armor glitch to last longer than him then the last one was they had more power in their bullets....

I have no clue about cheating on PS4, but console games are lot harder to cheat on, as you don't have as much access to the files/programs in general, AFAIK. (I never owned a console...)

However, I never saw anything like the "armor glitch" and "increased bullet power" even on PC. So I have to agree with Keebler: you met someone, who can't accept his defeat in a video game.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    How about the lag switch? Will it work on AAPG?
    edited December 5
    EDIT - dumb post. :(
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 578Player
    edited December 5
    Google it Keebler ;)

Even as a member of the master race I heard about it :P
    AAPG is good!
    I know what a lag switch is. I had one back in the day on socom 2(forgive me lol). I was just wondering if it worked on AA. I’ve heard some games will kick when the pause of a switch is activated
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 572Player
    There is no "lag switch." You're either being trolled, or you're dealing with a storyteller, as I said.

I'd think someone would have noticed if a player was teleporting around. lol. That's how I interpreted it.
    Are you serious??? I had no idea. Colour me stupid :(

______

Time wasted. Thanks anyhow. I’ll just email the devs then.
    Yeah. There's still no "lag switch" in the game.
    ______

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 441Beta Tester

He is asking whether some external lag switch would work in AAPG. But I think answering this question properly is up to the devs indeed, as we don't know enough about the game's networking. I have my guess, but it is based on too little stuff so it's better not to share it.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 75Player
    hi !!!!! and yes that are hacker inside and yes you can becouse ps4 have googel and other web at the ps4 but if he have the right wher are the aci at ps4??
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 578Player
    Aci can't help there, it's just like a tick sucking from punkbuster. No punkbuster=no Aci.
    AAPG is good!
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 660Player
    edited December 6

You can lagg switch in every game.. All you have to do is make an on and off switch in your Ethernet cable :expressionless: But its most used in NBA 2K, never seen anyone do it here.