Option to choose in which region i want to play

SAKEWCWSAKEWCW Posts: 8Player
Would be good to add in some next update an option to be able to choose where one want to play,like Europe servers,North America east servers or west servers for example.I think this would fix the problem for find a match.I'm from Spain and sometimes i have problems to find a match over all when i want to play at the midnight,never find games because almost nobody is awake at 3am in europe.The problem is that yes is possible to play when the game search servers with 100 or 140ping "North American servers" but the search system of the game sometimes do not want to search servers with 100 or 140ping,what the search system do is first try to serach servers with 60ping after when this do not find any match the search system search empy servers with 60ping and they put you like host and after a while if the system do no find enough players to start a match the you lost the host and the fantastic search system restart to search servers with 60ping instead to go ahead and search servers with 100 or 140ping.Many times i have to wait 10 minutes or more than that to be able to play,even i have recommended the game to some friend and they do not want to play because this take a lot time to find a match.I think my idea,i don't know if this possible to add in the future to game because i do not have idea about developing,but i think this would solved that issue.I don't care if sometimes i have to play in Usa servers with 200 or 300ping i play many times and even with lag i win the games practically without help and i have done 47 kills with the medic m16 in a game playing with the handicap of have more than 200 ping.

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,328Beta Tester
    The game is not 'technically' available in Spain on PS4...

'Technically.'
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SAKEWCWSAKEWCW Posts: 8Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    The game is not 'technically' available in Spain on PS4...

'Technically.'

I know but have servers in europe,i play many times with 40 to 60ping in europe servers and many people who is posting here like Marlboro-NL which i fought against him in many matches are from europe,but anyway what i said in my previous post is would be good if in the game options we could to choose in which region we want to play like a lot others games do,me i don't care to play in North América with 150 ping or sometimes more than 300 of ping i love the game and i win almost always with a lot kills even playing with lag.The by default search system sometimes get stuck in looping searching servers with 60ping and i have to wait sometimes even i would dare to say 20 minutes until the search system decide to search servers with 100 and 140ping then i can play,but this happens when i try to play at the midnight,before in normal schedule always have some europe server with people
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,328Beta Tester
    For now, the game is set up for the regions it's available in. I'm sure if it expanded to other regions, there would be options included. You're in a kind of grey area, I guess.

Welcome to the forum, and the game though! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 345Developer
    It's not a bad idea though and could solve a lot of problems (though also cause some others lol).
  • SAKEWCWSAKEWCW Posts: 8Player
    Can you like developer illustrate me,what problems can cause.The only problems which i see and i have experimented sometimes is sometimes when i am playing in North America servers the game put me like host and the rest of players got lag because that,but when that happen i go out because i do not want to perjudice to the others