Special thanks to the good groups of players

-=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 71Player
edited December 1 in General Discussion
Hey,
I found another place again that I truely can have fun, not being judged, have a laugh, enjoy the ppl and the teamwork.

Also made a few good friends just playing around.

Allthough, many teams are on my good list, one is definatly in the top with a great community, lots of different personalities, and members worldwide and allmost allways one or two online outside of the core hours.
Their members seem very nice towards many players that go to enjoy their server.
Very social, in a good way, when I usually mute most players playing other servers, on this server I just laugh and smile. Great fun, and keep it up.
Hope one day even more teams will learn from them, and rebuild the main reason to play, have fun and enjoy.

Special thanks to the ={101st}= and all the other teams and people.

-Pr0b3

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,320Beta Tester
    Hooah! :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 573Player
    Nice.

Add -SD- to that list. Played for the first time in their server the other day. And even though I could only understand half the players in there, it seemed like people just playing for a good time.
    I'd like to bookmark a post here for what BeerMe did for the community before 101st came along. We've had a few truly above and beyond groups, and now 101st is one of the leaders. Kudos!!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 71Player
    SD is allready on my list Doogle :)
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 343Developer
    <3
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 117Player
    edited December 3
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I'd like to bookmark a post here for what BeerMe did for the community before 101st came along. We've had a few truly above and beyond groups, and now 101st is one of the leaders. Kudos!!

Keep in mind beerme although they have a nice group of guys they also ban if you are too good.
    All clans or groups seem to have discussions about 'what's possible' and ban accordingly. The only question is how close to reality the framework is.
    ______

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 714Player
    edited December 3
    I just dont know why my clan tag is banned on SD yet. Other than that yea they seem pretty chill.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,362Player
    I just dont know why my clan tag is banned on SD yet. Other than that yea they seem pretty chill.

I have sent you a pm.
  • <3 I got to say I've been in countless game communities, and AA community is by far the best. HOOAH

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam
  • raw!^raw!^ Posts: 169Player
    edited December 6
    Dont you have high ping on 101 - Probe?
    1409304775_2240089.gif

AA2 2005 - 2015
    AA:PG 2015-
  • -=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 71Player
    Not really, alittle maybe, 120 ish