New AAPG PC Player Stats Web Site

AntiCheatInc (ACI) is pleased to announce the opening of AAStats.com, your home for America's Army Proving Grounds leaderboards and player stats:

cvx60vnmhzwu.png

1go4obcagfks.png

Player Information shows the Player Name and Rank.

General Statistics shows overall statistics for the player account, including round and match stats along with kills, deaths, and other miscellaneous stats. The Win Percentage is calculated as the percentage of Rounds Won divided by the number of rounds played (Rounds Won plus Rounds Lost). The K/D Ratio is calculated as Enemies Neutralized divided by Times Neutralized.

Objectives shows statistics related to mission objectives.

Achievements shows the Achievement Coins the player has earned. Hover the cursor over a coin to see the coin name and description.

Challenge Coins shows the Challenge Coins the player has earned. The number of times the challenge has been completed is shown under the coin. Hover the cursor over a coin to see the coin name and description.

Enemy Hit Locations shows a graphic description of the distribution of weapon hits as a percentage of total hits. The Weapon pop-up can be used to select the average distribution of all weapon hits, or hit distribution for an individual weapon.

Weapon Statistics shows accuracy and effectiveness statistics for primary weapons and sidearms. Accuracy is calculated as a percentage of Hits divided by Shots. Shotguns can can generate multiple hits per shot, and therefore can have an Accuracy exceeding 100%. Hits to Kill shows the average number of hits needed to make a kill with the weapon, and is calculated as a ratio of Hits divided by Kills.

Rockets and Grenades shows effectiveness statistics for the RPG-7 rocket launcher and the M67 Fragmentation Grenade. Accuracy is calculated as a percentage of Hits divided by Shots/Throws. These two weapons can generate multiple hits per shot/throw, and therefore can have an Accuracy exceeding 100%. Use statistics for the M84 Stun and M106 Fast Obscurant Grenades are also shown.

Weapon Challenges shows the proficiency level reached for each of the weapon challenges. The Level can be Novice I, Novice II, Novice III, Veteran, Expert, and Elite.

Site notes:
  • AAStats is a public-access site, no signup or forum account is required.
  • Leaderboards are updated every 4 hours. Player stats are cached for 15 minutes. All data is for the PC version of AAPG only.
  • Users can view 10 player stats pages per hour.
  • Currently, there is a bug in the stats engine that will cause searches for many soldier names containing a period (.) or slash (/) to not be found. We have an open ticket with the AA Web Developers regarding this problem. There is a temporary work around described in this post in the ACI forum.
  • There is a problem with the Challenge Coin counts for older accounts, where the counts do not match the counts on the AA web site. We have an open ticket with the AA Web Developers regarding this problem.
  • A big HOOAH and THANKS to [Dev]AAHollywood, this project was made possible due to his efforts.

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 929Moderator
    At first glance, nice, enemy hit location dont work tho, i tried to reload several times.
    Good work.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 573Player
    edited November 23
    Cool. A baby step back to AAOTracker days

But need a lot more than a "top 5" splash page and more categories (KDR, for example)

edit: Nvm, i see. Gotta scroll within the box to see more. But I still prefer one large chart with filter options..default view being most kills
    edited November 23
    Also...what's the reason for only allowing 10 views per person? IMO, if AAPG is supporting you with special access/data, I'd drop the max views.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,325Beta Tester
    I looked at the post expecting to see it was a necro from 4 years ago.....

Nice!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 67Player
    edited November 24
    frankof wrote: »
    At first glance, nice, enemy hit location dont work tho, i tried to reload several times.
    Good work.

Make sure you have cookies enabled for the site. If that's not the problem, shoot me a PM with your browser specifics. We have tested with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari for desktops and Safari for iPhone.

Edit: Made a small change that may fix that problem, clear cache and cookies for the site to check.
    doogle! wrote: »
    Cool. A baby step back to AAOTracker days

But need a lot more than a "top 5" splash page and more categories (KDR, for example)

edit: Nvm, i see. Gotta scroll within the box to see more. But I still prefer one large chart with filter options..default view being most kills

We currently have the 7 leaderboards that the AA stats engine keeps. We are considering ways to come up with some unofficial leaderboards.
    doogle! wrote: »
    Also...what's the reason for only allowing 10 views per person? IMO, if AAPG is supporting you with special access/data, I'd drop the max views.

Two reasons mainly:

1. Our API access to the AA stats engine has its own limitation, both hourly and daily. Ten views per user each hour would actually easily exceed our own limits if more than a few users hit their limits in a short period of time. We are keeping an eye on the site usage to both adjust our own limits as well as request more stats engine access as necessary.

2. We want to limit the impact of site abusers since we don't require any user signup.
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 619Administrator
    Vary cool Soldier, Thanks man.
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 212Beta Tester
    Nice work soldier hooah :awesome:
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,163Player
    COOL! very good, I like it.. my only question is where was this 3 years ago?
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited November 24
    Thx for the reply soldier. Interesting

Uni, I believe several people had tried to work w/ AAPG, but they were unwilling (Army).
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 715Player
    edited November 24
    Cool stuff guys. Can you add a leaderboard for most kills and for who has the most golden hawkeyes?

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 284Player
    awesome, thanks guys!

Cant seem to search anyone though, including myself. I want to see all those sweet lower torso shots i get
  • -=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 72Player
    Search works for me :) great job guys!
    awesome, thanks guys!

Cant seem to search anyone though, including myself. I want to see all those sweet lower torso shots i get

has to be exact player name
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 344Developer
    Great work!
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 117Player
    Where are the skill based stats vs time played stats?

All of the current stats seem to cater to the more time you have in the game the more chances you will be at the top of most of these leaderboards. Kind of boring if you ask me.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 715Player
    edited November 25
    Prediction wrote: »
    Where are the skill based stats vs time played stats?

All of the current stats seem to cater to the more time you have in the game the more chances you will be at the top of most of these leaderboards. Kind of boring if you ask me.

Time played stats got corrupted for most players unfortunately.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,780Player
    About 6 yrs too late but that is how we role here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,163Player
    All good things come to those who.... meh, you know the one.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.