New Lean mechanic issue

OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
Theres an issue with lean that I've noticed. Every now and then after I end the lean and my soldier goes back to center, it won't go back to true center. My view will be slightly off to the side. Not as far as a full lean but enough to mess with my pov. I'll work on getting it recorded tonight. I tried leaning and going back to center again but that doesn't fix it. It will only go back to true center after the round ends or if I go down and get picked up.

Comments

• aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Developer
    Theres an issue with lean that I've noticed. Every now and then after I end the lean and my soldier goes back to center, it won't go back to true center. My view will be slightly off to the side. Not as far as a full lean but enough to mess with my pov. I'll work on getting it recorded tonight. I tried leaning and going back to center again but that doesn't fix it. It will only go back to true center after the round ends or if I go down and get picked up.

Thank you for reporting it
  • Toe_Tag_Toe_Tag_ Posts: 18Player
    Ya. I submitted a bug report on the lean issue. It definitely seems to be slightly active even when it's not in use.
    There also seems to be a camera issue since the update. It looks as though it is slightly closer to the character a zoomed in feeling.
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    Toe_Tag_ wrote: »
    Ya. I submitted a bug report on the lean issue. It definitely seems to be slightly active even when it's not in use.
    There also seems to be a camera issue since the update. It looks as though it is slightly closer to the character a zoomed in feeling.

I have felt like the "feel" of my soldier is different since the update. I didn't know if it was just in my mind. I've been trying not to hit lean on accident while firefighting so I was assuming that was messing with the way I control my soldier. Could be what you're saying is true
  • KartiganKartigan Posts: 84Developer
    Video is the best thing for issues like this!
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 63Player
    Kartigan wrote: »
    Video is the best thing for issues like this!

I'm going to work on getting a video of it today after work. I spent this past weekend just figuring out how to record gameplay. And I got a video of the teams starting off not balanced, so I will be sending that in as well.