PS4 Game Update – 10.02.2018!

Comments

• Ix-M0NTANA-xIIx-M0NTANA-xI Posts: 98Player
    What I've noticed...

If you have s party created with 6 friend and attempt to play private server while partied up, the game will not start. You will need to start private server then invite friends.
  • xBEMx_ControLxBEMx_ControL Posts: 2Player
    Update is great. Having aim assist off finally brings the game to its pc days.
  • @aaHollywood @Kartigan, I've heard rumors about bridge in this update. It was there for the texture issue but then gone when the fix was put in. What's the deal?

trapper1978trev
  • {!T!}LordDamian{!T!}LordDamian Posts: 713Player
    @aaHollywood @Kartigan, I've heard rumors about bridge in this update. It was there for the texture issue but then gone when the fix was put in. What's the deal?

trapper1978trev

They were just rumours, else it would be in the patch notes.
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Developer
    @aaHollywood @Kartigan, I've heard rumors about bridge in this update. It was there for the texture issue but then gone when the fix was put in. What's the deal?

trapper1978trev

Bridge was not in this update, it's only been discussed internally as to whether we should port it over to PS4 or not.
  • ALYREZAALYREZA Posts: 21Player
    For me: loading videos are running with lag. And in the challenge of weapons, the number of kills is not counted.
    The new update is great but please add more Maps & Weapons. I like PC's Bridge map <3
    -- PLEASE ADD ME --
    PS4 ID: Esmaeel1368
    Instagram - Profile

1Igu7lx.jpg
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,422Player
    When do we get the pc update ?

I'm hearing both "two weeks" and "end of the month" internally but obviously I'm pushing for two weeks lol
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 637Player
    ALEEREZA wrote: »
    I like PC's Bridge map <3

Why?
    ALEEREZA wrote: »
    I like PC's Bridge map <3

Why?

I just like play this map on the PlayStation :)
    Pretty good map for Snipers.
    -- PLEASE ADD ME --
    Instagram - Profile

1Igu7lx.jpg
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,422Player

I'm hearing both "two weeks" and "end of the month" internally but obviously I'm pushing for two weeks lol

Thank you.
  • TheSparc19TheSparc19 Posts: 8Player
    Still having issues with the settings not saving. I have to go in every time I start the game and manually turn up the master volume. It's set to maybe 60% every time. I usually turn down the music volume back when we had the save issue. Now most of my settings save except I have to turn the volume up every time. Also the same lean issue/bug that's been reported. Lean one way and then release and it doesn't go back to true center.
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 59Player
    TheSparc19 wrote: »
    Still having issues with the settings not saving. I have to go in every time I start the game and manually turn up the master volume. It's set to maybe 60% every time. I usually turn down the music volume back when we had the save issue. Now most of my settings save except I have to turn the volume up every time. Also the same lean issue/bug that's been reported. Lean one way and then release and it doesn't go back to true center.

Exactly the same for me.
    TheSparc19 wrote: »

Thank you!
  • @aaHollywood thanks for the info on bridge. I don't know the stats from the PC version but I would assume bridge is one of the most played maps. Hopefully this is ported over soon. With private lobbies I'm sure it would be a huge hit.

One question about private lobbies. If a ps4 friend makes a private lobby however I was not invited can I join that private lobby or would I have to message the owner and be invited?

Thanks

trapper1978trev
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 637Player
    edited October 2018
    @aaHollywood thanks for the info on bridge. I don't know the stats from the PC version but I would assume bridge is one of the most played maps. Hopefully this is ported over soon. With private lobbies I'm sure it would be a huge hit.

One question about private lobbies. If a ps4 friend makes a private lobby however I was not invited can I join that private lobby or would I have to message the owner and be invited?

Thanks

trapper1978trev

It might be now because it's one of those maps that seems to get a dedicated player base, and most servers run Inner Hospital 24/7. Back in open beta, Bridge was actually removed from the Official Map Rotation.
    It might be now because it's one of those maps that seems to get a dedicated player base, and most servers run Inner Hospital 24/7. Back in open beta, Bridge was actually removed from the Official Map Rotation.

Bridge is actually a map that couldn't get ported without private lobbies. According to our stats here, when the Bridge map came up in rotation it would clear the server. So it's never had steam as a public rotation kinda map, but in private lobbies where you can pick it if you want? Yeah that would work for us.
  • xBEMx_FoxxxBEMx_Foxx Posts: 17Player
    yeah more maps would be better
    Please add PS4 trophy feature to game. This will increase the motivation of players.
    -- PLEASE ADD ME --
    Instagram - Profile

1Igu7lx.jpg
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,093Player
    I was never a bridge guy, in fact I would avoid it like the plague back in the old AA days, but the AAPG version played differently than the original. I'm sure that's also part of the reason why it didn't catch on.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!