Kill's are not being logged!

Hello all,

I have been have this problem for a long time. My kills are not being recongize for weapon achivements. However things like hawkeyes and etc are being counted. Current under Designated Marksmen -> M16 -> no kills when this is slected are being logged for the weapons achivement. Also as of a week ago it is now happening to the M4.

But what is weird is if I select the M16 under Riflemen in the loadout selection it does count the kills when I am in that loadout configuration. I have sent in tickets, and i dont receive any replys. Please can anyone help to resolve this issue. I have since the start of this issue, do a complete reinstall of the game, as well as a complete clean install of the OS -> Steam and AA:PG

Thank you in advance; I looking forward on getting this issue resolved.

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,012Moderator
    edited August 2018
    "Kills as Rifleman" means that you cant select the m16 in the dmr role.
    Just pick the m16 in the normal rifleman role.
    Its working as intended
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • ={101st}=devnull={101st}=devnull Posts: 4Player
    Yes, it does however here the problem... Now i am also no longer able to progression in weapon achievement in the M4 as well... it is an issue, one that has been going on for a long time with no resolution.
  • DrawnDrawn Posts: 169Player
    Any chance it says "500 M4 Kills using iron sights"
    no there is nothing like that at all.....
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 641Player
    frankof wrote: »
    "Kills as Rifleman" means that you cant select the m16 in the dmr role.
    Just pick the m16 in the normal rifleman role.
    Its working as intended
    Drawn wrote: »
    Any chance it says "500 M4 Kills using iron sights"
    no there is nothing like that at all.....

According to your challenges page, they're both right.

For the M4, you're on the Expert challenge.
    • Kills with iron sights 0/500
    • Hawkeye 1/20
    • Deadeye 0/1

Note that iron sight kills are the only ones that count.

For the M16, you're on the Vet challenge.
    • Kills as Rifleman 173/250
    • Hawkeye 9/10
    • Eagle Eye 0/1

As frankof said, the only kills that count are kills you get in the Rifleman role, not the Marksman role.

I'd recommend playing M4 iron sights and checking to see if the kills are counting. If they aren't, post again.
    OMG, I don't know why... But this is the first time that is being indicated on my loadout page. Never before has it indicated to use iron sights, and / or using riflemen... Thank you all who have pointed this out... lol... Ty you all...
  • x[BoW]x|WORMx[BoW]x|WORM Posts: 7Player
    Some of the weapons challenges don't register on some of the custum maps. I noticed it about a month ago on your serve. I scored 2 eagle eyes with the M16 DMR on the map that you drive the little boats to shore and it didn't count on my challenge.