Update Trello Board Please

I recall you guys saying that you'd be displaying the progress of your work for the various content and features that y'all plan on making this year on the Trello Board. However it would seem as if you guys are no longer updating it as the lost post/update made on their was in April.

People do actually visit the site and appreciate the fact that you guys are providing a way for us players to check on how the new content is doing, So we'd appreciate it if you continue to accurately update the board.

As of right now, the RPG project isn't even marked as completed.
Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg

Comments

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,033Player
    edited July 2018
    At least you know that work is being done since they released the RPG.

I'm surprised that they're still developing the game honestly. The PC game is dead at this point. It's about as popular as AA3 prior to AAPG's release.
    AA3 in May 2013 was 350 average & 586 peak (April was 659), AAPG today is 337.4 average & 648 peak.

I guess the player base on PS4 is decent enough for continued development. If was for PC player counts only, the game would probably be 100% by now.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 304Player
    Game's pretty nice on PS4, not many free FPS out there. I think it has some 22k ratings, making it a 4 star. That would suggest that tens of thousands of players, play or have played AA:PG on PS4, which isn't too bad considering it's been out much longer on PC than PS4

P0asKE2.jpg
  • aahollywoodaahollywood Posts: 372Developer
    I recall you guys saying that you'd be displaying the progress of your work for the various content and features that y'all plan on making this year on the Trello Board. However it would seem as if you guys are no longer updating it as the lost post/update made on their was in April.

People do actually visit the site and appreciate the fact that you guys are providing a way for us players to check on how the new content is doing, So we'd appreciate it if you continue to accurately update the board.

As of right now, the RPG project isn't even marked as completed.

The Trello board should begin updating again soon.
  • aahollywoodaahollywood Posts: 372Developer
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    I guess the player base on PS4 is decent enough for continued development. If was for PC player counts only, the game would probably be 100% by now.

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 304Player
    quote="aaHollywood;61201"]

The Trello board should begin updating again soon. [/quote]

Thanks. I appreciate it.

P0asKE2.jpg