Game paused by Baldie ?

Comments

• [EF]=JAY=[EF]=JAY= Posts: 112Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    I still don't have any logs. Please email them to me at thetots at americasarmy dot com

Server logs for yesterday's incident sent to your email.

Jay

Steam Name:[EF]=Jay=
    [EF] =Elite Fighters=
    Server IP:82.255.178.154:7778
    b_560_95_1.png
  • -ew.raw--ew.raw- Posts: 173Player
    Changing my name to Baldie and see what happens :P
    1409304775_2240089.gif

AA2 2005 - 2015
    AA:PG 2015-
  • -ew.theseer!^-ew.theseer!^ Posts: 52Player
    I always knew baldie is the Mastermind behind AAPG :p
    Kippis m8
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 693Player
    Baldie = legend
  • BaldieBaldie Posts: 11Player
    Well this conversation went to side track B)
    Is there any news on this? Did you find anything on those logs?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    If we're just going off what I see in the logs, you're using a base unreal engine hack to force the pause command. I've got programmers taking a look to see what else it could possibly be.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

I hope that your guys find the real problem because as i said in first post: I aint hacking if someone is wondering that so that´s not an option.

I am optimistic on this matter and i´ll wait results.
  • -ew.raw--ew.raw- Posts: 173Player
    edited June 2018
    If we're just going off what I see in the logs, you're using a base unreal engine hack to force the pause command. I've got programmers taking a look to see what else it could possibly be.

Not smart to mention a single word about hacks before you are 110% sure.
    Knowing the player so well i think its just one crazy bug you are dealing with here...hope you find the way to fix it.
    1409304775_2240089.gif

AA2 2005 - 2015
    AA:PG 2015-
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    If we thought he was actually hacking we would have banned him and stopped there. I was just answering the question as to what the logs say. It's showing him executing the pause command without the privileges he should have to do it. Very strange.

Kartigan is digging into it though, hopefully we'll have an answer soon.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• weakness_aaweakness_aa Posts: 144Player
    I have followed this post and have questions..... What exactly was Baldie doing when the pause happened? Was the console open? Was he banging on keys in the middle of a fire-fight? Does he use key binds that parse multi-game actions? A little more detail from Baldie can go a long way in trying to reproduce the steps that caused this issue. We need more info other than I joined a server and it paused and locked it up.... Just my 2 cents..
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 724Moderator
    Everyone will get the answers we have all been wondering about once the Devs figure it out.
    edited June 2018
    I have followed this post and have questions..... What exactly was Baldie doing when the pause happened? Was the console open? Was he banging on keys in the middle of a fire-fight? Does he use key binds that parse multi-game actions? A little more detail from Baldie can go a long way in trying to reproduce the steps that caused this issue. We need more info other than I joined a server and it paused and locked it up.... Just my 2 cents..

If i recall correctly, the latest incident happened after he joined the server mid round, chose a team , and was waiting for the end of the round.

As for the other questions, i dont know.

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,451Player
    edited June 2018

My thoughts exactly.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • [!ReDRuM!]Damian[!ReDRuM!]Damian Posts: 742Player
    It's showing him executing the pause command without the privileges he should have to do it. Very strange.

There are ways that Player A executes a command and Player B gets the blame for it.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,032Moderator
    It's showing him executing the pause command without the privileges he should have to do it. Very strange.

There are ways that Player A executes a command and Player B gets the blame for it.
    If you know how, i suggest you send the info to thetots at americasarmy dot com

ss_4_frankof.png

Hey, one time i was just running and one time i was standing still and peeking around corner. No firefight or nothing special which made me "bang" keyboard. i dont open console much, allmost useless for me and no multi-game key bindings. Although i have put tactical mode key in Left Alt-key.. could this cause some third-party program made this bug?
    Example if i push Left alt+win key.. does this do anything?

Vid settings high and etc etc.. nothing special i think..
  • KartiganKartigan Posts: 84Developer
    We've made some changes in the interface layer for access and calls into the pause command that should prevent the issue from continuing. There have been some issues over the past year or two that disappeared after making similar changes.

Short version is, someone out there probably knows how to modify UE3 RPC packets.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue. Let us know if anything else odd pops up. This should stop occurring after the next patch.

Cheers.
    Good job guys. I am glad that you found solution for this problem. I'll wait for this new patch and let you know if it still appears.

Cheers guys, I owe you cold ones B)
    edited July 2018
    Kartigan wrote: »
    We've made some changes in the interface layer for access and calls into the pause command that should prevent the issue from continuing. There have been some issues over the past year or two that disappeared after making similar changes.

Short version is, someone out there probably knows how to modify UE3 RPC packets.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue. Let us know if anything else odd pops up. This should stop occurring after the next patch.

Cheers.

Thank you very much!!

Now i can start killing baldie again , soon...... ;p

I am scared to ask, but any idea when said patch might be released?

Jay

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png
    -ew.raw- wrote: »
    Changing my name to Baldie and see what happens :P

you gonna go bald ....:p

[EF] =Elite Fighters=