Getting harder to play when you get banned most places

13»

Comments

• -=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 105Player
    It really fills up quick again if you guys keep atleast 4 players in,
    We used to play bdx only, most maps excluding hospital.
    When we started with flo maps we got a whole set of other players willing to join, some bdx players still play flo, others leave and go back to bdx servers :)
  • NOOBACHU!!NOOBACHU!! Posts: 4Player
    i just know that the clan youre in is full of foreigners with high pings so i could understand all the US servers because you lag.
    edited May 2018
    Campachu wrote: »
    i just know that the clan youre in is full of foreigners with high pings so i could understand all the US servers because you lag.

Excuse me? Talking to me? Firstly, In an online game there are no such thing as foreigners, and regarding US servers?
    Im not banned from US servers thank you very much, and whenever I play there I play on Eastcoast wich is less than 130ping.
    And again this ping is not even close to lag anything, check your facts.

You know AA has quite alot of EU servers that most EU players play on. And most of us have our own servers, so I really dont see where youre comming from other than waking up on the wrong foot
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 787Player
    edited May 2018
    Campachu wrote: »

If you only knew how dumb that sounds, on a good day i get 80 ping and most days between 90/100 ping on US servers, and all that from this little stupid country called Netherlands.
    In an online game there are no such thing as foreigners

Amen brother.
  • WetgamerWetgamer Posts: 3Player
    I am not good enough to get banned for being too "good". I guess always the NOOB.

I have been threatened with a ban because my Steam Profile was set to private and also because the server does not allow for the M16A4.

Sad reality i have seen some "Clans" buying a server and it is empty most of the time and then there are a few servers which are always full. I guess a "good" admin team makes for a full server?

On the spacebar, a ban for a game feature? But then someone did say that they use "jumping" strategically.

I will not go buy a PS4 to play AAO.
    Different servers, different opinions. Most servers have their own rules scrolling on your upper left area of screen.
    When playing on someone elses server, take a few seconds to get aquainted with their rules, or ask the admins on that server if they are online.

Following the rules on a server is step one in being polite.

Step two is to always treat others with respect

Step 3, enjoy and have fun
  • WetgamerWetgamer Posts: 3Player
    Different servers, different opinions. Most servers have their own rules scrolling on your upper left area of screen.
    When playing on someone elses server, take a few seconds to get aquainted with their rules, or ask the admins on that server if they are online.

Following the rules on a server is step one in being polite.

Step two is to always treat others with respect

Step 3, enjoy and have fun

Absolutely agree. It is all about having fun.

I have left servers when players get abusive.
  • -[iG]-BlackDragon77-[iG]-BlackDragon77 Posts: 36Player
    edited May 2018
    Keep the H € L L server up! So we can play somewhere ^^
    Sad think for sure, player pool getting low and admins kick/ban people cause they feelings get hurt if you play too well :(
    Yeh indeed, I dont think we have any plans to turn off our server anytime soon.

Glad you guys like it, we just try and keep a place where ppl can enjoy and have fun :)
    But it is not populated alot, we have our core times between 6pm - 7pm gmt or at 8-9pm cest, central eu summertime zone
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 643Player
    Firstly, In an online game there are no such thing as foreigners...
    This is probably the most stupid thing I'll read today...

There's a reason servers are spread out across the world.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 766Player
    Keep the H € L L server up! So we can play somewhere ^^
    Sad think for sure, player pool getting low and admins kick/ban people cause they feelings get hurt if you play too well :(

To late for that.

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.