Getting harder to play when you get banned most places

Comments

• n1]SimonSaizn1]SimonSaiz Posts: 49Player
    Good luck bro
  • ^The_Good_Guy^^The_Good_Guy^ Posts: 8Player
    edited May 2018
    Yo Pr0b3

Played on your server for a bit a few days ago, although it was hard because of 100+ ping I did not notice any cheats, and as far as I am concerned you seem like a legit/good player... Is there something about your background that is causing you to get banned from servers?

I know most comp players/ really good players come off as suspicious and I know people on the regular that get scores like 18-0 80-10 and ridiculous scores like this and dont get banned so I hardly think it has to do about your KDR

do you have ACI bans/VAC bans??? Or is it your Clan name that is possibly geting you banned???

I remember back in my TFS days most of us could not play on some servers because of the clan tag LOL

-BunnyHopper

edit: corrected name XD
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,451Player
    edited May 2018
    He plays on our server and is a good clean player always respectful to our members and other players on the server I have been friends with [TOS Violation] clan for many years they would not allow a dirty player in their clan they are and always have been anticheat.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • -=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 105Player
    edited May 2018
    Thanks Delton and Good_Guy.
    I believe I had bad luck on what servers I joined, can be an admin having a bad day, or just admins that dont want to be killed by better players.

I always treat everyone with respect, and ask about server rules if im uncertain on servers I visit.

Many admins however kick or ban you if you kill em to much. But they usually just blame it on being BS.
    Me myself have never tought about hacking or even unfair tricks to win a game, im just all for fair play and having fun. On PC its a big deal still if you do get banned, not many other places to go with the lack of players and only a few maps running on some servers
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    edited May 2018
    Play on official servers, or make a new account. But then you'll get banned for "why do you need so many accounts?" This isn't a new issue, as long as people can host servers in any game, people will get unfairly banned. t's just more apparent with AAPG because of the low userbase and servers.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 692Player
    ddra- wrote: »
    Play on official servers, or make a new account. But then you'll get banned for "why do you need so many accounts?" This isn't a new issue, as long as people can host servers in any game, people will get unfairly banned. t's just more apparent with AAPG because of the low userbase and servers.
    How are you so good with a new Steam/low rank/private profile? Hacker.
  • [!ReDRuM!]Damian[!ReDRuM!]Damian Posts: 740Player
    doogle! wrote: »
    ddra- wrote: »
    How are you so good with a new Steam/low rank/private profile? Hacker.

Not only that, there are servers that have a ban policy for not playing on your main profile.
    And also official servers being cheat magnets due to no live admins most of the time, unfortunatly.
    But occationally I go there, but if its full of new players id just leave and let them have fun, maybe show them a few tricks one round or two.

Other than that, im not to found of second accounts anyways
    9-0 in a Hungarian server and banned xD

There were only 2 BDX servers populated. =[[[
    Guess I shouldn't go online today then, :/
  • eddiethinkeddiethink Posts: 27Player
    I got banned last time of a popular European server by an admin that has 0.38 fragrate. He thought he could see me wallhack through spectate.
    SKULL-PART-DEUX3.png
  • Legend.4FLegend.4F Posts: 5Player
    that list of servers look too good to be truth.

I can only play on 3 of them I believe....
    I know, its a list that still work for me.
    I also know that if id ever disrespect server rules or players on these servers then atleast 6 or 7 of these servers would not mind removing me for good, even my own clan server, as we do not tollerate disrespectfull behaviour towards anyone.

Have fun, be polite and respect eachother :)
    As far as I know, these servers on my list never banned or kicked me nomatter how good or bad I played. Strict rules on some, sure, but just follow them :)
    The Finnish clan ]H[ has a good BDX server once it's populated, and seem to allow all styles of play. I prefer to hop in there whenever it has a few players. Plus, most of the guys who frequent that one provide some competitive play
    I agree, Hakkapelita are a good bunch, allways fun to play with them :)
  • [EF]=JAY=[EF]=JAY= Posts: 112Player
    I agree, Hakkapelita are a good bunch, allways fun to play with them :)

You are wellcome to play on the [EF]=Elite Fighters= server, altough its not full all the time.

But if you join in the morning it usually fills up .

Steam Name:[EF]=Jay=
    [EF] =Elite Fighters=
    Server IP:82.255.178.154:7778
    b_560_95_1.png
    edited May 2018
    [EF]=JAY= wrote: »

You are wellcome to play on the [EF]=Elite Fighters= server, altough its not full all the time.

If its not on Inner only all the time and around Europe, if american, then eastcoast if I get less than 100-150ping :) but im guessing yours is around France :)

Id love to try out your server :)
    edited May 2018
    [EF]=JAY= wrote: »

If its not on Inner only all the time and around Europe, if american, then eastcoast if I get less than 100-150ping :) but im guessing yours is around France :)

Id love to try out your server :)

Its in Europe yes so you should be ok. As for the map, altough all maps are on vote, it rarely moves away from Inner...

everyone is sick ,they want to stay in the hospital ;D

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png
    I get you guys, alot of ppl like that map even though its gotten old for many and all ppl are different, I like new stuff myself.
    Ill still drop by on your server and have a few rounds for fun and to say hi :)
    I get you guys, alot of ppl like that map even though its gotten old for many and all ppl are different, I like new stuff myself.

I do too, but as soon as you change to a different map, the server emptys out...

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png