Settings Do Not Save

BeardlessSumoBeardlessSumo Posts: 31Player
You have to manually change your settings such as Sensitivity, Volumes, and Controls every time you load up the game now. They are no longer saved. Please fix this. And how is it that y'all break something new every time you update the game?

Comments

• X_MR_SKUNK_XX_MR_SKUNK_X Posts: 1Player
    Omg I was wondering the same thing
  • MN--KILLAMN--KILLA Posts: 12Player
    You have to manually change your settings such as Sensitivity, Volumes, and Controls every time you load up the game now. They are no longer saved. Please fix this. And how is it that y'all break something new every time you update the game?

Yup..me too...settings won't save...they turned this game into garbage
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Dev Kartigan has found the issue and it will be fixed in the next update.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• tigerlilytigerlily Posts: 8Player
    I am not sure if this is related to the upcoming fix @TheTots mentioned above, but here goes:
    • Weapons skins settings do not save. I select my skin, and when in game I get a random one to play with instead.
    • Soldier settings do not save. Each time I play I have to reselect my "head" and "voice" and uniform.
    • I am totally sliding this in here while I am at it, would love to see a female soldier that is playable.
    - tigerlily -
    coldfurnace.com
  • Toe_Tag_Toe_Tag_ Posts: 18Player
    Same here. And also can only get into server us west 2 b or c. I have only been in us east once since playing the game. Font for server needs to be larger.
    Thanks
  • CirconskiCirconski Posts: 16Player
    tigerlily wrote: »
    I am not sure if this is related to the upcoming fix @TheTots mentioned above, but here goes:
    • Weapons skins settings do not save. I select my skin, and when in game I get a random one to play with instead.
    • Soldier settings do not save. Each time I play I have to reselect my "head" and "voice" and uniform.
    • I am totally sliding this in here while I am at it, would love to see a female soldier that is playable.

Your'e right, it's sad that girls players cannot play as a female character.
  • CirconskiCirconski Posts: 16Player
    Man, I though I was the only one :open_mouth:
  • BeardlessSumoBeardlessSumo Posts: 31Player
    Gun camos have never worked properly. Definitely needs a permanent fix.
  • Army_Vet_18DArmy_Vet_18D Posts: 15Player
    Still doing it after update.
  • mrk242diemrk242die Posts: 2Player
    there is a new enemy weapon im tryin to know how to get on ps4
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 541Beta Tester
    mrk242die wrote: »
    there is a new enemy weapon im tryin to know how to get on ps4

If you mean the MP7, it is not playable just yet. It'll be available after a future update.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • mrk242diemrk242die Posts: 2Player
    ok thanks just wanted to know i love this game me an my friends would love to create our own pvt lobbys of 16 players that should soon be possible cant wait
  • Toe_Tag_Toe_Tag_ Posts: 18Player
    Devs? Where are you?