M9 HACK/Mod

SCOOTERJFFJSCOOTERJFFJ Posts: 1Player
Sometihng has to be done about this, When a pistol can one shot one kill across a map something is wrong! seriously I wish a DEV or Mod sees this!

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,560Beta Tester
    Are they headshots? If they are, there is nothing wrong with the gun.

What I try to do in that situation is not put my head in front of the bullet. Problem is usally pebcac.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Are they headshots? If they are, there is nothing wrong with the gun.

What I try to do in that situation is not put my head in front of the bullet. Problem is usally pebcac.

I just logged in and immediately noticed the difference. You keep making this argument but dude, you're wrong. I've played enough on the ps4 to notice the difference. People are getting one shotted across the map. That NEVER happened before. Not one single time. A pistol is a one shot kill right now no matter where it lands. If shots like these were happening before, all these people wouldn't be on here complaining about it.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    On the PC it's behaving as it always has, but on PS4 it is a bit more OP <3 Ends April 2nd.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Himtome1(PS4)Himtome1(PS4) Posts: 1Player
    Keep it the finger gun in but Nerf it after today mainly 4 the sights
  • TheTots wrote: »
    On the PC it's behaving as it always has, but on PS4 it is a bit more OP <3 Ends April 2nd.

Way to trow your Betas under the bus. I hope they got a notification before all this and they where just playing along. but then we may never know. a Betas Life!!!
  • Sibelis2Sibelis2 Posts: 34Player
    TheTots wrote: »

Way to trow your Betas under the bus. I hope they got a notification before all this and they where just playing along. but then we may never know. a Betas Life!!!
    I've never seen a ps4 beta player, rare animal found only in the wilds methinks.
    Hey...all I was saying is show me a one hit body kill. Apparently it was a thing, but none of the vids I saw showed it. It'll get fixed. :)

Not sure I see how I'm getting thrown under the bus, btw. :p
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • WHEN FOCUS TO SIGHTS HANDS MAKE SHAPE SAME S SHADOW PUPPETS BUNNY ITS ARE ARMY SAYING HAPPY E STER TY AA I SEE YA I UNDERSTAND I ALSO SEE MESSAGES N CLUES N MAP(S) ALSO UR PROJECTED EXSPANSION AS IN MAIN AREA OF MAP LIKE HOSPITAL LOL
    What?
    ______

• Bigboss-LEGENDBigboss-LEGEND Posts: 3Player
    It was a one day event as an april fools joke where the hand gun was your hand literally and the scope was your other hand. It was one shot kill, no recoil, infinite range and 1 shot anywhere. Was for 1 day only. Wasnt a glitch, bug or hack. QUit whining and enjoy the game. The grenades also were confetti.