Votekicked multiple times tonight for apparently hacking

PredictionPrediction Posts: 132Player
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Can we please remove vote kick devs?

I am being kicked from offical servers by a few players who decide they own the server and should be able to dictate who is allowed to play and who is not. I don't think the current vote system is actually helping keep the server hack free but rather it is allowing players to simply kick someone just because they are doing good on a particular map or maps. Really doesn't benefit the better players to have to worry about being kicked for no apparent reason.

Thanks

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,606Beta Tester
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 132Player
    edited April 2018
    Keebler750 wrote: »

Thanks report filed.
  • =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 119Player
    You know better than to hold a K/D above 1 in a server without admins you know, Prediction.
    edited April 2018
    EDIT. Problem half solved. Hopefully Prediction gets results!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 132Player
    edited April 2018
    Keebler750 wrote: »

They have no problem spreading lies about me on the servers making all these E1's click yes and even having one of them follow me into another server to attempt to team kill me. So I figured I have no problem calling them out on the forum, it is only fair.

Alright. Well, while I am against the behavior you're describing, I can't see how you're going to get help if you're not willing to follow any rules yourself. I'm guessing you know that, and don't care. People who actually want action don't flippantly suggest their own poor behavior is okay.

Am I close?

Keebler,

Names removed. The main person has been reported. Will try to do this correctly I just assumed the forums would be a good place to put it as the DEVs respond and read the forums daily. I have no idea what happens to that report after it is submitted.

Thanks

Roger that. :+1:

Good luck.....I mean that. I don't like vote kick being abused by people who don't like being beaten!!!
    ______