Plan for PC & PS4

Comments

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 637Player
    edited January 2018
    Im curious to see how this rpg plays out lpl I can just see the whole team getting killed by a friendly rpg

Best way to get a 1, or 0, honor account back in AA2!
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    Lol yeah I can almost see it now , deft gonna be some posts on the forums saying "please ban the rpg!!!" Or something about the back blast like you said lol its gonna be funny to look back on this one day.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,180Player
    edited January 2018
    I assume choosing the RPG role (if thats gonna be how it works? Like other roles?) will incur some sort of a trade off.. like you may only get say one or two shots with it the whole round then the rest of the round your stuck with your secondary. I would guess if you choose/want that kind of firepower then you gotta make sacrifices and essentially pay for it. I very much doubt it's gonna be as OP as we may be thinking.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,560Beta Tester
    Verily.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ghostthatshighghostthatshigh Posts: 50Player
    I assume choosing the RPG role (if thats gonna be how it works? Like other roles?) will incur some sort of a trade off.. like you may only get say one or two shots with it the whole round then the rest of the round your stuck with your secondary. I would guess if you choose/want that kind of firepower then you gotta make sacrifices and essentially pay for it. I very much doubt it's gonna be as OP as we may be thinking.

Good point , kinda like the sniper role .
  • SavagkedatnigkaSavagkedatnigka Posts: 4Player
    When will we start to see this happening?
  • [LS]Khaner[LS]Khaner Posts: 25Player
    How is the RPG gonna work, this game is more of an arcade shooter than a MilSim...
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    [LS]Khaner wrote: »
    How is the RPG gonna work, this game is more of an arcade shooter than a MilSim...

To answer your question, we're not entirely sure. It will most likely be a weapon that can be found in world on specific maps designed for it.

As for us not being a MilSim, that's correct. We are not a sim.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 626Player
    rpg ,team specific , assault , 2 or 3 rpg hits needed to "blow up" obj, allways possibilities
  • [LS]Khaner[LS]Khaner Posts: 25Player
    edited January 2018
    TheTots wrote: »

To answer your question, we're not entirely sure. It will most likely be a weapon that can be found in world on specific maps designed for it.

I think it'd be neat if you could blow up certain barriers that people hide behind! Just an idea, keep up the good work! ;)

EDIT: Also, maybe if the rpg is shot at a bleeding out player, it will kill them?
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,180Player
    edited January 2018
    EDIT: Also, maybe if the rpg is shot at a bleeding out player, it will kill them?

I'd be surprised if a player who wasn't bleeding out got hit by an RPG he'd not be killed, and if not then game is not doing it right, like.. at all.

Should also provide impressive paint splatter for those on Sim-unitions :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -[U|S|A]-Threat-[U|S|A]-Threat Posts: 9Player
    edited January 2018
    We need another gun in the automatic rifleman class!
  • SavagkedatnigkaSavagkedatnigka Posts: 4Player

When will we start to see the updates on the game? Most matches I play the players (players that don't be on this forum) ask if there's gonna be more guns or how to get them
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 313Player
    We are excited to do something new and share with you our internal development plan for the current fiscal year. For reference, the 2018 fiscal year started on October 1 2017. This is our list of what we have planned out for the whole year. If things get done sooner than expected this list could expand.

Unless otherwise noted these are for both PC and PS4, and are in no particular order of release.

Follow along with our Trello board where we will update all of these with information and screenshots as they develop! AA:PG TRELLO

New Weapons
    • All new M17
    • MP7
    • Scar-H
    • RPG

Maps
    • Downtown Remake
    • Insurgent Camp (PS4)
    • More training maps converted

Progression Awards and Customization
    • Custom Unit Patches
    • Calling Cards

Private Matches (PS4)
    • Create your own match
    • Define custom settings
    • Match 'owner' may invite/kick players

And more
    • Enhanced server migration experience (PS4)
    • PS4 Pro Support
    • Force class
    • Linux Servers

Question: I notice how you say that you plan on introducing "Custom Unit Patches" this year, seeing as how you did not specify it being only for PC - I assume that both PS4 and PC will receive this. With that said, I ask if you guys also have plans on adding Units (clans) to the PS4. I ask this only because we do not, as far as I know.

If the PS4 actually does have Units, please let me know.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • I_am_pure_evilI_am_pure_evil Posts: 5Player
    nice update and i will keep on following further post.
  • Any chance trophy support migrates from steam to PS4?
    desertsapper25.png
  • =R*C=-snom-=R*C=-snom- Posts: 88Player
    Any news on linux servers???
  • -=[GWYD]=-Noob-=[GWYD]=-Noob Posts: 51Player
    edited March 2018
    Lets get the noob tube put back in the game to kill hackers. lol
    gangster.jpg
    gwyd.jpg
    gwyd.com
    "IF THERE'S A GLITCH I WILL FIND IT. "
  • ThePrince.DThePrince.D Posts: 6Player
    Is the option to toggle Aim Assist off on the ps4 in these future plans?
  • BanaanzxcvbnmBanaanzxcvbnm Posts: 17Player
    Any chance trophy support migrates from steam to PS4?

No, since this game is free (not even in game purchases) Sony doesn't allow any trophy's.

I am not 100% sure tho, I think I have seen TheTots say something like that.