Beta

Anyone know of any way I could run the beta? If so, that'd be awesome, thanks!

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,560Beta Tester
    What do you mean by "run the beta?"

If you mean play the pre-release version of AAPG, yeah it's easy. Find a copy of the game and have 23 other people who also have it, and play. You just need a copy of the ~10GB install folder, intact, and pass it around.

Good luck! :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [LS]Khaner[LS]Khaner Posts: 25Player
    edited February 2018
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    What do you mean by "run the beta?"

If you mean play the pre-release version of AAPG, yeah it's easy. Find a copy of the game and have 23 other people who also have it, and play. You just need a copy of the ~10GB install folder, intact, and pass it around.

Good luck! :+1:

Thanks, problem is, I have to find a copy of the game xD Know of anyone who has it?
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,560Beta Tester
    They exist. Good luck finding someone who can pass it along!

Of course, which Build Number are you looking for? :) I started as a Beta Tester at about Builld #103000 and now we're up to something like Build #237000 which means there have been about 134,000 changes made since I started (and not even from the beginning...!)

Remember you all have to have the same version in order to play, and someone needs to figure out how to run a server. It is DEFINITELY possible to make it happen though.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [LS]Khaner[LS]Khaner Posts: 25Player
    edited February 2018
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    They exist. Good luck finding someone who can pass it along!

Of course, which Build Number are you looking for? :) I started as a Beta Tester at about Builld #103000 and now we're up to something like Build #237000 which means there have been about 134,000 changes made since I started (and not even from the beginning...!)

Remember you all have to have the same version in order to play, and someone needs to figure out how to run a server. It is DEFINITELY possible to make it happen though.

Whatever version I can get my hands on, I would definetly try to get a server going as well :)