What do you want in a private lobby?

Comments

• BeardlessSumoBeardlessSumo Posts: 31Player
    First of all I'd like to say that we are thrilled private lobbies are finally in the works. Some of these suggestions may be difficult to put into the game and therefore won't be considered but I'll throw them in anyway.

****Ability to separate the teams/select teams in the lobby so that tournaments can be played.
    Ability to select role/class in the lobby, prior to match starting.
    Ability to see the role's everyone has selected while in lobby.
    Ability to select game modes for any given map and adjust game clock/timer.
    Respawn game mode(s) would be fantastic.

• Archer_58Archer_58 Posts: 12Player
    Go look at Socom 2 and there you have your lobbies. Give us full control in map choice, side switching, rank, and anything else S2 offered.
  • Kaptian_IndicaKaptian_Indica Posts: 2Player
    Point blank all seriousness the game needs to bam team killers. You know those people that are made you have the sniper so they name you
  • BeardlessSumoBeardlessSumo Posts: 31Player
    We would like friendly fire on in private lobbies, but no kick penalty.
  • xOSCxSwEeT24xOSCxSwEeT24 Posts: 7Player
    znignflo72 wrote: »
    Aim assist option on/off
    Aim assist option on/off
    Aim assist option on/off

yeah that's the problem no offense you're not good at this game I am I don't want to see where people are because of aim assist that's a scrub move
  • xOSCxSwEeT24xOSCxSwEeT24 Posts: 7Player

yeah that's the problem no offense you're not good at this game I am I don't want to see where people are because of aim assist that's a scrub move
  • tigerlilytigerlily Posts: 9Beta Tester
    Thanks AA!

I'd luv to see:

+ Match making with other private lobbies (teams)
    + Game mode selection

I love the focus on teamwork, thank you!

- tigerlily -
    Creative Director, UE4 GameDev, Siamese Cat Lover.
  • Devil_HoundDevil_Hound Posts: 14Player
    I would definitely say a kick option, if you had a team killer. The option to switch teams to play with your clan. The option to click on someone’s name from the game menu and add them as a friend. A ready up system oh and show if someone is host. Cause if you get a laggy host they can leave and pass the host to someone else.
    Maybe not so much as private but public lobby’s we can name: clan try room, clan rooms so anyone can join and try for a clan or just to play. I just think the auto join sucks.
  • NephSFNephSF Posts: 14Player
    Playing any game mode on anu map would be pretty cool in mu opinion.
  • xOSCx--GooNz--xOSCx--GooNz-- Posts: 15Player
    Maybe not so much as private but public lobby’s we can name: clan try room, clan rooms so anyone can join and try for a clan or just to play. I just think the auto join sucks.

This is a must. I hope thats what they mean by private lobby because if its set where you have to receive a invite to join the room it will defeat the purpose. You should have the option to put a password on the room so it could become "private" but in general they should be open rooms to join
  • SharpShot49SharpShot49 Posts: 6Player
    Aim assist & auto aim MUST have an option to turn off. There is no real competition otherwise.
    TheTots wrote: »
    Our programmers and UI team are hard at work on finishing private lobbies for PS4!
    Here is a list of what we have in place for private lobbies.
    • Create a private lobby for up to 16 people
    • Choice of maps
    • Map options: number of rounds, role selection on/off, friendly fire on/off
    • Ability to see connection quality of players

What are we missing that you want to see?
    TheTots wrote: »
    Our programmers and UI team are hard at work on finishing private lobbies for PS4!
    Here is a list of what we have in place for private lobbies.
    • Create a private lobby for up to 16 people
    • Choice of maps
    • Map options: number of rounds, role selection on/off, friendly fire on/off
    • Ability to see connection quality of players

What are we missing that you want to see?

I think private is taken the wrong way. I personally was talking like public lobbies with games running that we can join and the option to start a open room for people to join and play. I know I’m other games I see like: US East, US West, and then custom rooms named whatever. That way you can join any game you want. And instead of voting on maps just have a set rotation. I’m sorry I refer to socom platform but it was perfected and everyone loved the way the game worked. I can’t count how many times a day on here I hear how the party system sucks and it doesn’t work correctly or fails. I know you guys are working hard for us and I personally greatly appreciate it. If you guys come up with payable options I’m there to support it And I’m sure our clan is too. I personally think sometimes we are asking a lot of you all since the game is free but some of us are older guys, exmilitary and have good ideas. Again thanks from the Archaic Empire..
  • [*AA*]OnPoint[*AA*]OnPoint Posts: 3Player
    Host control of player team assignment, ability to mac address ban or some way to kick players, and paintball mode. Currently all of the 97 members of my clan are complaining about massive lag and rubber-banding in public matches and everyone wants a way to add a clan tag to their name. We love the game but you're losing players due to the broken matchmaking system and the massive lag. We are America's Aces Clan and we would love to talk to you about the development of the game.
  • DLD_MtBDLD_MtB Posts: 24Player
    edited January 2018
    [mod edit] at people thinking AA is actually hurting their aim [mod edit]. But seriously, it does need to be toned down. As many people have asked for months now.

Honestly though, I think you should add the option to turn it off just so this guy can get rekt, and maybe learn something about console aiming. Take out the rotation bullcrap for sure though. Aim assist shouldn't turn your screen. I should not be able to stay on target with only my left hand on the controller. Again, I said this like 2-3 months ago.
  • DLD_MtBDLD_MtB Posts: 24Player
    edited January 2018
    [mod edit] "you're not good, I am" *checks stats*
    4.25 K/D, 1.72 round win ratio vs none to be found.

Yeah, sure, bud.
  • MR-ROYAL-IGR1MR-ROYAL-IGR1 Posts: 15Player
    That is awesome but I think y'all are missing the point the matchmaking is broken when it comes to party. Every time I play with a group it alway seprates us in-game. We want a lobby style pubic system were you can go in the lobby with a group and be on the same team. Please add to the game people are not wonting to play because of this missing element. PLEASE FIX
  • MR-ROYAL-IGR1MR-ROYAL-IGR1 Posts: 15Player
    edited January 2018
    Would love to actually talk to a developer if you would add me on ps4 MR-ROYAL-IGR in friend request put im a developer. We have a clan started up for this game and love playing it. Please contact me ty
    Would love to actually talk to a developer if you would add me on ps4 MR-ROYAL-IGR in friend request put im a developer. We have a clan started up for this game and love playing it. Please contact me ty

Yea and our clan is very active but more and more frustrating when we are trying to play together and it takes 45min to a hour to play one game together and then it boots people.
  • CirconskiCirconski Posts: 16Player
    Private or public