I have a problem

I have this problem. last time, I can play AAPG but today, I show this. I try to reinstall but it is not work.
Untitled.jpg 43.9K

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    You need to give more details, including when it happens and what computer hardware and OS you're using.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • It happen when I click game and then it show like that. I use windows 10.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,441Player
    Have you tried this..

1.Open your steam library

2.Right Click on “America’s Army: Proving Grounds” and select Properties

3.Click on the “Local Files” tab

4.Click on the button labeled “VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE”

5.A new window will appear with a progress bar. You will most likely get a message stating “X files failed to validate and will be reacquired.”. This is normal. Click the “Close” button

6.Click the “Close” button on the tabbed window.

7.Start your America’s Army game. You may get a Windows System warning about steamservice. Click accept

8.You will now be greeted with a window called “PunkBuster End User License Agreement”. Click “I Agree”.

9.PunkBuster will now run through a variety of tests and file downloads. Click the “Next” button when it’s complete.

10.More tests and if everything went well, you will get a new window stating “Tests completed successfully without error.” Click the “Ok” button.

11.Click the “Finish” button.

12.The game will now start and most likely your issues have been resolved and you can begin playing on the server again
    gKQ6BB2.png