Military affiliation

I recently joined the Army October 2016 and submit my military affiliation ticket. I play on ps4 as this name username. What do I do next? Thanks for your time.

Comments

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 688Player
    Hurry up and wait
  • OlimatgamingOlimatgaming Posts: 19Player
    That's always fun to do.
    I'm switching over to active duty starting January. Just need to go to meps and get my new orders. Can't wait to see where I get sent. B-)
  • uscav19D20uscav19D20 Posts: 6Player
    Oli, it's Bret, Go to support tab in upper left, go under general and submit the same question that way--they will ask you service date, DOB .etc and should only take a couple of days to complete. That is how it worked for me.
    I've sent it a while ago. I think I sent 2 tickets, no response yet though. I'm guessing they are busy which is understandable
  • uscav19D20uscav19D20 Posts: 6Player
    Then wait they took 2-3 days to get the ball rolling and I did all through e-mail on my cell phone
    edited December 2017
    It's about to be a week for me lol. Maybe it's seniority that speeds up the process SGT. I am a lil PFC lol

It's been more then a week now that I look into it.

Ticket #018388
    Ticket Status: Open
    Department: AmericasArmy
    Create Date: 12/14/2017 10:32 am
    This seems to have taken a lot longer for me then most ppl. Is there any staff member who can help me with the process?
    I assume these guys are minimally staffed through the holidays. Tots is always lurking on the forums, I'm sure he'll see this soon and assist.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Message me with your ticket number. I'll get you fixed up.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

edited December 2017
    TheTots wrote: »
    Message me with your ticket number. I'll get you fixed up.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it. I've messaged you.
  • Tapout423Tapout423 Posts: 6Player
    I am having the same issue I been waiting for about 12 days now and haven’t received any email. I’ve submitted multiple support tickets and no one is helping me every time I check the status of my ticket hey change it to closed with no response whatso ever
    Tapout423 wrote: »
    I am having the same issue I been waiting for about 12 days now and haven’t received any email. I’ve submitted multiple support tickets and no one is helping me every time I check the status of my ticket hey change it to closed with no response whatso ever

Message TheTots, he squared me away.
    Tapout423 wrote: »

Message TheTots, he squared me away.

Ok thank you
    Cmon bro, if you have some years under your belt you'd know that government stuff takes forever. I'm looking forward to you getting your icon.
    Well I messaged him twice and requested my affiliation again and nothing...even said he was online when I sent him the first message but never responded...hope I don’t have to wait 12 more days just to get a response
  • Tapout423 wrote: »
    Well I messaged him twice and requested my affiliation again and nothing...even said he was online when I sent him the first message but never responded...hope I don’t have to wait 12 more days just to get a response

I would message him again bud. He might've read it and got sidetracked as he read it.
    Steve / 31Bravo
    Army Veteran
    NREMT-Paramedic
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Will try to get everyone squared away asap. Most of us just coming back from the holidays!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

TheTots wrote: »
    Will try to get everyone squared away asap. Most of us just coming back from the holidays!

Gotcha alright thanks man
  • I sent a PM to ya TheTots, Thanks