Friendly fire

razor_matt_razor_matt_ Posts: 9Player
I think it's [TOS Violation] that you are in the 10th round no friendly fire or kills and go to jail because one bad grenade that hit a rail and bounced back.
I see going there if at the beginning in the spawn of any round. Seriously this issue really needs to be looked into

Comments

• OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    I understand that's frustrating. It's happened to us all but frankly it's a rare occurrence and a small price to pay for what fixed a HORRIBLE team kill issue prior to this system. Seriously the game was almost unplayable with all the trolls
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    It can certainly be a double-edged sword, but our data shows it is a marked improvement over the way it was.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• EaZy-YoU-rAgEEaZy-YoU-rAgE Posts: 21Player
    edited December 2017
    Agreed , yes it does suck when your 25 and 1 and somebody jumps in front of you while your throwing a frag and you go to jail but with no private lobbies its the best option because before people would kill you over and over if you beat their butts the game before or theyd be upset they werent on the same team as their friends or theyd just troll.. Thanks tots the game is much more fun , but please can we get some private lobbies to start up clans. We are itching for a league and tournaments for some AAPG championships...
  • EaZy-YoU-rAgEEaZy-YoU-rAgE Posts: 21Player
    Also you guys should develope a website or a way to have players of the week , unit news and top 25 replay of the best kills or clutch moments.. I seem to recall AA true soldiers on 360 had a website dedicated to some of those things like unit news and who was current champs and shout outs to the top players..
  • How about just ban TK all together? People will purposely wait until you get far enough away then just grenade you. Or they will wait until you’re shooting at someone and stand in front of you. Teamkilling should be banned all together.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    Why? That's easy, The simple fact that the game cannot differentiate between accidental FF and what's intentional.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• razor_matt_razor_matt_ Posts: 9Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    It can certainly be a double-edged sword, but our data shows it is a marked improvement over the way it was.

I understand about the team kill but I have a issue where we are not in our spawn and I shoot one of my teammates with a random 1 or 2 bullets cause they run in front of me when I'm already shooting so I go to jail because they don't look on what's going on. Really need a little more work on this issue if possible and also I man in lobby but only 6 or 7 get in the game. I usually have at least 6 to full 8 in chat. So there is no reason for me to shoot my own team.
    One thing I noticed is the higher rank you are the quicker you go to jail . Any info on this

• SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    I admit I am one that was critical about how lax it was in the past, there clearly needed to be something done about it. I just think it needs to be tweaked or maybe a better idea. A forgiveness vote option?

I mean, CLEARLY this was intentional and my fault, right?

I mean, who wouldn't run in front of someone who was clearly firing a fully automatic weapon! I thought this was a new sport in Chicago! /s
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    How would it be possible to program a system to take into account what someone actually intended to do? Until they find a way to hook up an intention detecting monitor to the ps4 controller I just don't see how it's to be done