Old Account Stats

Hello,
I used to play AA:PG back in 2014 with this account but it seems none of my stats was saved, was their a wipe or something ?

thanks,

Comments

• iSoldier_iSoldier_ Posts: 71Beta Tester
    edited November 2017
    Yes, they reset the stats a couple of times. The last reset was on Oct. 1, 2015 (if I remembered correctly) when it's released.
    TheTots wrote: »
    The only thing we didn't do was give you a call at home.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,249Beta Tester
    edited November 2017
    There is a section in the stats for the Open Beta, but don't know if it actually works...

EDIT: Yeah, it's there but when I click on it, mine says "Soldier not found. Only soldier who played in the open beta period of America's Army: Proving Grounds can find their stats here." even though I DID play the Open Beta!!! :(
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 566Player
    You can access your beta stats here : https://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/-=Rabbit=-/beta
    AAPG is good!
  • -=Rabbit=--=Rabbit=- Posts: 3Player
    edited November 2017
    Flatlander wrote: »
    You can access your beta stats here : https://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/-=Rabbit=-/beta

Thanks Flatlander !

Keebler750 wrote: »
    There is a section in the stats for the Open Beta, but don't know if it actually works...

EDIT: Yeah, it's there but when I click on it, mine says "Soldier not found. Only soldier who played in the open beta period of America's Army: Proving Grounds can find their stats here." even though I DID play the Open Beta!!! :(

I get that as well Keebler but it works now.. ahah :)

I can access them without problems : https://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/Keebler750/beta

AAPG is good!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,716Player
    Fun fact: The beta URL is case sensitive while the PSN and PC URLs aren't. Maybe that was the issue here?
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,249Beta Tester
    I could not get that link above to my Open Beta stats to work. Says "Soldier Not Found."
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 209Beta Tester
    I could not get that link above to my Open Beta stats to work. Says "Soldier Not Found."

same here keebler, cant open yours, no problem to check my own
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
    edited November 2017
    Funny system they have there....it worked with Keebler's account yesterday when i made the post. Now i get soldier not found,too.
    Also Rabbits isn't working anymore.
    AAPG is good!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,716Player
    edited November 2017
    The scary part is that it actually responds with status code 499 (nginx specific for client closed the connection) then renders the site saying it didn't find the soldier. It does the same if you enter a random string as name.
  • -=Rabbit=--=Rabbit=- Posts: 3Player
    My one works when I open it myself.
  • AcTivAcTiv Posts: 1Player
    mine also says that their is no soldier found
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We're looking into what is going on with stats right now. There is some kind of display issue it seems.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.