Got kicked/banned from server

Im Sebb12 and I often okay on the Greath outdoors servers, both us and eu. I enjoy this game and Ive played it for about a year now. My rank now is SGT-V and Ive worked for that rank. Today I was playing on the great outdoors us server and I was really good in that match. And then there was a person who said they were spectating me, which is fine for me. But he/she said I was hacking and shooting through the walls and wallhacking, which I did not. Of course they all trusted him/her which felt really unfair to me. I didnt hack or cheat and I would never do that in this game. I love that server and I love the game. I got kicked/banned and when I came back I tried to tell everyone that I didnt hack or cheat because I didnt. They just called me a hacker and wouldnt let me play. I even said that I had recorcded my gameplay from that match and I have that videoe now. If you cuold just please watch that and trust me ithat would be great. I didnt cheat or hack and I would never do that. My ping was a bit high so maybe thats why it looked like I was hacking. All I want to is to play the game and have fun. Please if you dont believe me I can send the video to you. So dont ban or kick anyone forno reason. Thank you for your time

Comments

• -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 102Player
    Welcome to the great outdoors US server, where if your'e good your'e penalized. That server has been toxic for months with typical clans that consistently accuse people. There are a core group of people that consistently play in that server and any new blood is frowned upon. Going to spectate doesnt help because I think the X-ray view hurts more than it helps. It is very easy for people in this community, which is typically above 40, to jump to conclusions because of the way X-ray view works.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Well, the good news is only Admins and Devs can ban you from an Official server, not players. If they were vote kicking you and abusing the process, report THEM!!!

The player's name who started the VK will be found in the console (hit the ~ key)

https://www.americasarmy.com/support/abuse

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Keeber is dead on. Players who abuse vote kick are banned from the game. Just send us the info and we'll investigate.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Anyone who spectates me could EASILY think I'm looking through walls. I can tell EXACTLY where a sound is coming from and it honestly does feel unfair. I have Logitech G930 headphones, and I have learned that you have to be really careful accusing someone of stuff because I know what I'M capable off. I can pick people off like nothing!

Votekick doesn't have an option for "He was cheating." Anyone who uses VK to get rid of someone for illegitimate reasons is easily as bad as the person they are supposedly accusing.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • +Sebb12++Sebb12+ Posts: 8Player
    edited November 2017
    Ok. Thank you guys. So this person was named [Mod edit: TOS violation] or something like that. She/He said he/she spectated me and said I was looking through the walls. I just have a good headset and high sensitivity. So where can I report that person?
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 327Beta Tester
    Bottom of this page under "Contact"
    https://www.americasarmy.com/support/abuse
    556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg
    Or above in my post...
    ______

• NoSiNzNoSiNz Posts: 3Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    Keeber is dead on. Players who abuse vote kick are banned from the game. Just send us the info and we'll investigate.

Didn't know that but thanks.
    PSN: NoSiNz
    XBL: SiNz9
  • NoSiNzNoSiNz Posts: 3Player
    Just closed app and restarted, works now.
    PSN: NoSiNz
    XBL: SiNz9