Update 1.17

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
  • Team balancing code should no longer split parties
  • Gameplay performance increase, especially in Homestead
  • RUMBLE
  • Fixed getting stuck in global chat mode

*We are aware of a few issues that have happened since the patch went live.
Resetting your keybindings will fix the gun drop issue. The rest are still being investigated!
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• What’s rumble? Lol. Also some of you devs need to let us know when you’re online. I need to kill one of you to get a dev kill dang it! Lol love the game guys keep up the good work and let’s advertise it more. We need to get more people online!!!
  • Oh and also. If you guys weren’t aware sometimes when you kill someone in the elevator on Redline the bodies either glitch into the wall or they slide out like the exorcist haha. Also on spring street (one of the greatest maps ever for a shooter) when you start on attack side the upper left window of the building to the left...people are literally glitching and sitting in the window sill.
  • Savage__NanaSavage__Nana Posts: 3Player
    What are key bindings?
    B)
  • AmericanVampireAmericanVampire Posts: 23Player
    edited November 2017
    What are key bindings?

Keybindings are all the buttons on your controller "bound" to an action in game. Basically what they are saying is at the main menu go to settings and in the "Controls" tab press Triangle to "Restore Defaults". If you never made any custom settings for your controller layout you will not be affected by the reset but you will have to re-adjust your sensitivity to your liking again.

hope that helps better understand.
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    Im having issues where i select my holo sight and it defaults to thr M68 sight.
    Iron sights still work when selected.
  • Rizzo1-2Rizzo1-2 Posts: 1Player
    The update reset ranks but on main screen shows rank but when you join game it shows pv1 and is giving me trophies like I just started playing today got to fix that!
  • dacoster90dacoster90 Posts: 38Player
    Rizzo1-2 wrote: »
    The update reset ranks but on main screen shows rank but when you join game it shows pv1 and is giving me trophies like I just started playing today got to fix that!

Which trophies?
  • A_Nude_Gam3r87A_Nude_Gam3r87 Posts: 1Player
    Lost all progress with 1.17 update patch coming soon?
  • -Bruiser^-Bruiser^ Posts: 10Player
    Thank you so much for the return of the Update Announcement Tots.
  • Relentless0430Relentless0430 Posts: 2Player
    Kirru wrote: »

Same thing for me
  • xOSCx--GooNz-xOSCx--GooNz- Posts: 4Player
    edited November 2017
    Sooo the rumble is the vibration in the controller? Had to turn off the vibration in my controller through the sony settings. Can't have my thumbs rattling while aiming
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    Kirru wrote: »

Same thing for me

Glad I'm not the only one.