Punkbuster keeps kicking me?

CRT17CRT17 Posts: 1Player
Hi

I try to login to a game the moment it connects I get kicked with a weird error message about custom communication or something?

I recently reinstalled windows so had to reinstall the game, was all happy dandy before and now this drama?!

Any ideas why I can't even play?

Please advise...

Thanks!
CRT17

Comments

• DrawnDrawn Posts: 169Player
    edited October 2017
    Verify file intergrity in steam. When starting the game and it asks to install/update punkbuster say yes.

Are you using windows 10?
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,448Player
    Service Communication Failure its about time this got fixed..
    You can try this in the meantime...

1.Open your steam library

2.Right Click on “America’s Army: Proving Grounds” and select Properties

3.Click on the “Local Files” tab

4.Click on the button labeled “VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE”

5.A new window will appear with a progress bar. You will most likely get a message stating “X files failed to validate and will be reacquired.”. This is normal. Click the “Close” button

6.Click the “Close” button on the tabbed window.

7.Start your America’s Army game. You may get a Windows System warning about steamservice. Click accept

8.You will now be greeted with a window called “PunkBuster End User License Agreement”. Click “I Agree”.

9.PunkBuster will now run through a variety of tests and file downloads. Click the “Next” button when it’s complete.

10.More tests and if everything went well, you will get a new window stating “Tests completed successfully without error.” Click the “Ok” button.

11.Click the “Finish” button.

12.The game will now start and most likely your issues have been resolved and you can begin playing on the server again.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • |FOX|kozini.pl|FOX|kozini.pl Posts: 85Player
    edited October 2017
    download pb.exe from evenbalance.com