The Soldier of the Future

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
Just wanted to share a neat video we made for the AUSA conference this year.

The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,612Beta Tester
    That's pretty neat, Tots! Thanks for that.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,487Player
    AA5 =)
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Wow that was awesome.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Y'all a huge tease! :p

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
    edited October 2017
    www.ausa.org
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Very cool!
    Steve / 31Bravo
    Army Veteran
    NREMT-Paramedic
    Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hang on a sec....I just thought about this. Unless those are really people in real gear, you guys have advanced infantry modelling already done somewhere?????

Inquiring minds (know you can't tell us.....)

:p
    ______

• iSoldier_iSoldier_ Posts: 72Beta Tester
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hang on a sec....I just thought about this. Unless those are really people in real gear, you guys have advanced infantry modelling already done somewhere?????

Inquiring minds (know you can't tell us.....)

:p

You're thinking way too much, Keebler.
    TheTots wrote: »
    The only thing we didn't do was give you a call at home.
    Don't give me that 'you're thinking way too much, Keebler" stuff. My brain is my only (barely) useful asset! :p In order to do that movie, they had to have some very interesting digital capabilities. So, the studio everyone rips on is actually VERY capable, and what we get to see is a tiny drop in the 'budget bucket.'
    ______

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I thought it was well known that the AGS undertakes multiple projects. I mean we recently learned of a whole new Tank warfare game.. and they probably do lots of other "stuff" that we don't get to see too, I bet they even have there fingers in the VR pie somewhere.

While we all sit here waiting for updates, wondering what in the heck is taking so long.. they are working hard making various software projects and apps, as part of their job. If AAPG was the "only" project they were all working/fully focused on, I'm sure we'd see much more activity in means of updates and new content.

Whats important to me is they have a roadmap for future AAPG development, which tells me the game and content is still on the table, oh and for at least another year as far as we've been made aware up to now.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.