Bring back our 11 round game

Mechanic00815Mechanic00815 Posts: 1Player
Hi
Please bring back our old 11 round game. This new experiment is just awkward!!

Comments

• Xx_iodine_xXXx_iodine_xX Posts: 1Player
    It's not fun with such short rounds
  • UltraTacticianUltraTactician Posts: 1Player
    I signed up on here just to say... bring back the 11 rounds!
  • Larryb0311Larryb0311 Posts: 1Player
    No longer enjoy playing this game its a 3 pump chump and that's a sad thought
  • jokerjrsatx75jokerjrsatx75 Posts: 1Player
    3 out of 5 rounds way too quick. Almost impossible to build a good point stack per match!
  • NyghtHawkNyghtHawk Posts: 7Player
    5 rounds just isn't fun....doesn't give you enough time to work as a team if you get beat up on one side or need time to restrategize...

5 rounds is terrible when you don't have a choice. Leave it at 11 or at least let people pick what they would want to play.....
  • LetumOmnisLetumOmnis Posts: 12Player
    Agreed. Bring back the best of 11. What's the reason to shorten the matches anyway?
  • dno17dno17 Posts: 1Player
    This update is not fun for players. we need go back to 11 rounds per game.

Players complain that they have decreased the number of shots needed to kill the opponent. if they want to hide the lag of the game better the servers, do not follow the path of call of duty where you kill with 2 shots.
  • BlueNidaleeBlueNidalee Posts: 1Player
    edited October 2017
    Not fun anymore
    Why did you guys even change it???
    FIX IT ASAP
  • Dark_salvation3Dark_salvation3 Posts: 5Player
    I’m getting both...11 rounds sometimes or 5 rounds other times. Also, I love the team kill block attempt, however now if you ACCIDENTALLY shoot some moron that literally walks out in front of you while firing then you get kicked...you broke it worse lol. Just end team killing period. One last thing, can you look up other players stats somehow? I’m a PS4 player. Dark_Salvation3
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Dev on fb says it will get fixed. Fix coming soon! :)
    AAPG is good!
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 676Player
    edited October 2017
    Best 3 of 5? What a terrible decision.
  • xXSytherXxxXSytherXx Posts: 4Player
    Just to let you know there servers that are 3outs 5 and there's 11 round ones you just need too find them
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Should be fixed.
    AAPG is good!
  • H0WITZERH0WITZER Posts: 1Player
    im in a game now that's 11 rounds
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    We only ran in to a couple of 5 round matches last night. I do not believe it was intentional.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    This should be fixed, it was a server setting we were using in testing that was accidentally pushed out to the public.
    If you encounter this again please let us know!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• CarlosHathcokCarlosHathcok Posts: 27Player
    edited October 2017
    TheTots wrote: »
    This should be fixed, it was a server setting we were using in testing that was accidentally pushed out to the public.
    If you encounter this again please let us know!

This is not fixed my team just played a best of 5, and this could be coincidence but it seems its even harder to keep our party together
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    Yeah we ran in to at least 5 servers that still had 5 round matches last night.
  • NyghtHawkNyghtHawk Posts: 7Player
    Same problem tonight with 5 round servers