Clan Tag Protection

-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 376Beta Tester
Ok I am sure most people already know Even ballence is no longer accepting applications for clan tag protection.. Very sad.. They will honor the tags already protected, and from what I understand, as long as you re-new your protection before it expired your still ok.. But many new clans can no longer protect their tag..

This is a sad sad issue.. I have had 3 people put our tag on who are not members, thinking an admin may make a spot for them lol.. Anyway, I do know that even with the protection, the server owners needs to be running the protection configurations on their servers, and many who are ACI protected are also running the clan tag script.. We are!!

But is there any way for AAPG to do this since even balance has no information on whether or not they will resume taking applications again..

Just asking because one person can do an awful lot of damage to a clans reputation, without the clan even knowing it.. I would be willing to pay for that protection as I know several other clan leaders who feel the same..

Just wanted to start a discussion on this topic!

P.S.
If this topic is already been discussed in this forum, I apologize , the search feature showed nothing..
One day I will graduate noob school!!!
-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

Comments

• {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    This is a valid argument because i have seen Someone put a clan's tag on and troll servers with that tag even though they are not apart of the clan. Usually when i see something like that i get ahold of someone from that clan and ask them if it's one of theirs but for regular players not in a clan they might not know anyone and just assume everyone from that clan is no bueno.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,576Player
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    what is punkbuster? :awesome:
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player

That bug that prevents people from playing on a regular basis.
  • -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

That bug that prevents people from playing on a regular basis.

lol
  • -ew.raw!^-ew.raw!^ Posts: 175Player
    Yeah i googled this problem...anything? :/
    1409304775_2240089.gif

AA2 2005 - 2015
    AA:PG 2015-
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 777Administrator
    I know there is another Anti Cheat community that also provides clan tag protection.
  • Technically the devs could make a CT system for it that works with their Auth server.
  • -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player
    If you have a server and are a server admin on ACI you can use their Clan tag protection system , we are using it asswell.. if you are not on the list you get kicked for wearing the tag ..
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,489Player
    I did use the one from Even Balance but since ACI set up clan tag protection there is no need for it..
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • -ew.raw!^-ew.raw!^ Posts: 175Player
    I know there is another Anti Cheat community that also provides clan tag protection.

What community that might be? :P
    1409304775_2240089.gif

AA2 2005 - 2015
    AA:PG 2015-
  • -ew.raw- wrote: »

The one that bans people from their website permanently for forgetting about a forum account they had 5 years ago lol.
    Steve / 31Bravo
    Army Veteran
    NREMT-Paramedic
  • -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player
    -ew.raw- wrote: »

ACI with the livesecure panel ..
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 163Player
    a clan tag protection should come from aapg, not from another part. aci is going way to far on your system now. showing logfiles and others. and when you say something critical - boom you are kicked out. don't need this kind of power or protection.
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 152Player
    ACI developed our Clan Tag Protection system a year ago in response to input from the gaming community, including this very thread. Details on Clan Tag Protection can be found here:
    http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=117265

Currently there are over 40 clans participating. The system is free to ACI members.