Known Issues 02 OCT 2017

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,234Developer
There are currently two known major issues that we are working on fixing.
  • UMMs no longer properly auto-subscribe and update for joining a server
  • Servers become 'invisible' in the server browser under some conditions

Our team is working to fix both of these as top priorities right now.
Please post any other game-breaking issues you may come across.
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 285Player
  • !-[2w2]-!-Merlin!-[2w2]-!-Merlin Posts: 140Player
    edited October 2017
    Demorec is working fine when you have a server with its own map like Bridge Day/Night. With only those 2 maps, demorec is rotating the demorec.demo files for each new map.

This is not working when you have a server with all maps to rotate through. then the demorec file is OVERWRITTEN each new round and the recordings from last match is deleted.

Would be great to have a fix for this issue or a hint for getting it working.
    Thanks! - and great job you did - also with the 2 aa2 maps :)

btw: i did see that with UMM updating. I guess it is working fine, the only thing now is that some maps are invalid and not anymore available at SteamStore and SteamUGCManager is removing them now. I deleted all of those maps and now all is good again.
  • -SD-Muzza455-SD-Muzza455 Posts: 834Player
    Hope to see auto subscribe fix very soon . So we can all put maps back on our servers
  • PhilBaxPhilBax Posts: 43Developer
    We have a fix in for auto-subscribe. Hope to have it out to everyone later this week or early next!
  • -SD-DELTON-SD-DELTON Posts: 1,224Player
    Hooah
    https://www.souldefenders.co.uk
    -SD-Souldefenders FunHouse-ACI- AAPG
    -SD-SoulDefenders UMM-ACI-
    BC1NPiE.jpg
    Please post any other game-breaking issues you may come across.

yes, i did about demorec. but no answer at all ...
    I did find the problem maybe - not confirmed yet.
    When you have this special character | in the server name, demorec is not working correct. I will post again when i got the proof.
    anybody else seen this issue.
    revive someone only to get stuck in there alive body , one of you have to shoot the other to break free again .
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 303Beta Tester
    I've not seen it with living pawns but, have done extensive testing crawling into and out of downed players. If you hide in a downed player you cannot shoot until you’ve exposed a large percentage of your own player. However, you can effectively hide from others. As I remember there were problems trying to heal/zip from within.
    nope i,m on about a standard revive not laying in a body hiding or reviving . if it keeps happening i will try video it .
    edited October 2017
    demorec solved!
    all is working fine - except you WILL USE this SPECIAL CHARACTER | somewhere at your
    servername.
    if so, the demorec will be overwritten everytime a new match will start. without this character, all is doing good.
  • -SD-DELTON-SD-DELTON Posts: 1,224Player
    Any news on a fix for UMMs.
    https://www.souldefenders.co.uk
    -SD-Souldefenders FunHouse-ACI- AAPG
    -SD-SoulDefenders UMM-ACI-
    BC1NPiE.jpg
  • (Beer_Me)Roach(Beer_Me)Roach Posts: 232Player
    Are we there yet ?
  • PhilBaxPhilBax Posts: 43Developer
    We're getting the build together now! Hoping to release it before the end of the week!
  • Ob1WanOb1Wan Posts: 1Player
    As you mentioned in your above statement servers became invisible in the server browser right after the game updated itself. Any news on a fix?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,234Developer
    This seems to be primarily happening to our official servers. Our programmers have a theory but it is not fixed yet, we need to gather some more data and test still.

• Any idea when these two issues will be fixed?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,234Developer
    The UMM issue has been fixed in the Oct 12 hotfix. If you're still having it, make a support ticket so we can get details from you and investigate. Servers vanishing is complicated and getting data on it is taking a while, unfortunately.