Bad Day at the Office

valid|Vlad_Tepes*valid|Vlad_Tepes* Posts: 17Player
edited September 2017 in Game Support
Has anyone been able to unlock this achievement ?? I have tried to do it according to what they indicate in the forums, several times but without results .. a help of some DEV ??

1- "Reach 15 deaths in a match with five or fewer kills."

2- "Take damage from three or more enemies while flashed"

What is the real one? could you clarify ... O.o

On the other hand, OverlordOfOverload
Win a match on Overload is not reflected in steam, how can you claim that ??

Thank you !!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067361474/

Comments

• DrawnDrawn Posts: 170Player
    1 is removed
    2 is the replacement
  • thanks friend ! Did you achieve the achievement? I have tried countless times, but without results ... will be a bug ??
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 606Beta Tester
    I might be wrong, but I think you need 15 or more deaths and less than 5 kills AND win the match. You might have to play during the entire match (so if you join mid-match it won't count).

But I'm really not certain...
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • DrawnDrawn Posts: 170Player
    I don't have it either, not that I notice if 3 or more people are shooting me while i am flashed.
    Levente that was been changed around a year ago.

Picture
    Steam achievements % players who attained it. Just as rare as killing 100 developers apparently
  • Drawn wrote: ยป
    I don't have it either, not that I notice if 3 or more people are shooting me while i am flashed.
    Levente that was been changed around a year ago.

Picture
    Steam achievements % players who attained it. Just as rare as killing 100 developers apparently

Let's ask that more developers play, lately they do not see much and I want to unblock that accomplishment of 100 dead developers, LOL. !! o:)