Game Update Notes (21 SEP 2017)

Comments

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    edited September 2017
    It's live! :dizzy:

EDIT

@TheTots
    there's an error with the iron sights of my skin (Black and Grey), just to tell ya. It is flat color based.
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    New skins lol new maps WRONG old maps and they have already been made a long time ago.
    Do you not read the full post...

[AA2]Insurgent Camp
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259002135&searchtext=
    [AA2]SF Sandstorm
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=300375154&searchtext=

New skins and new maps for AA:PG (which have been reworked). I don't really care if they were on an older game, as they are new now. It seems like you are complaining just to complain now, much like a kid would.

EDIT

Yea, map isn't an exact copy-paste. It looks incredible!

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • Ta_gra_to_kupaTa_gra_to_kupa Posts: 2Player
    edited September 2017
    Nice Update!
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    Interesting that they went for Insurgent Camp and Sandstorm remakes. Those were not the most popular back in the day, but still hope these help the inner only mindset change a little bit.

@TheTots

Please don't stop here with AA2-3 remakes. Keep em coming. I am please with the notes from this update though. A lot of new content and patches.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Working on what will be a public roadmap for PC/PS4 so you guys know exactly what's coming and an idea of when to expect it. I want to be more open with everyone and I think this will be the best way. Now that the necessary PS4 secrecy is over we can all move forward together.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,483Player
    It's live! :D
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    New skins lol new maps WRONG old maps and they have already been made a long time ago.
    Do you not read the full post...

[AA2]Insurgent Camp
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259002135&searchtext=
    [AA2]SF Sandstorm
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=300375154&searchtext=

New skins and new maps for AA:PG (which have been reworked). I don't really care if they were on an older game, as they are new now. It seems like you are complaining just to complain now, much like a kid would.

I have only ever done my best for AAPG to back it but when i see maps that have been made by players not being considered for official maps then the dev's make the same maps players have put hours of work into its annoying..
    I expect nothing less from you Root-Access any chance you get to insult you do good on you...
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • Anticheat???

Punkbuster protection against cheaters 0%.

Why not BattlEye or EasyAntiCheat !?
  • PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    As I mentionned to [Dev]Tear - we can not select Sandstorm nor Insurgent Camp in the "vote next map"
    As I mentionned to [Dev]Tear - we can not select Sandstorm nor Insurgent Camp in the "vote next map"

He said the server needs to be rebooted, didn't he?

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    The new IC seems a bit broken, with the South Side way more opened for assault to get on the ridge. Which leaves defenses flank really opened.
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    Working on what will be a public roadmap for PC/PS4 so you guys know exactly what's coming and an idea of when to expect it. I want to be more open with everyone and I think this will be the best way. Now that the necessary PS4 secrecy is over we can all move forward together.

Thank you. This is what I personally have been asking for. I love the transparency.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    It was your feedback, and others like it, that inspired the roadmap.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• The issue I had with the new update is my key binding ESC to return to the Main Menu was no longer working. To get it working again, I deleted all the files in the config folder located
    C:\Users\<Your Windows Account Name Folder>\Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\Config
    Then rebootED the game and changed all the settings since they went back to default and the ESC key now works.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    It was your feedback, and others like it, that inspired the roadmap.

Read a roadmap once.. ended up being lost in the middle of nowhere, nowadays it's all about GPS/SatNav :lol:

Thanks for the update! DL'ing now.. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    edited September 2017
    All in all i appreciate the update because it also features a good amount of bug fixes and exploit being fixed or totally prevented from happening as a whole. I hope the "running while cooking a grenade" bug was fixed, because it was still in the game to this very (yester)day, at least (got quite some recording of it).
    Derob6.jpg
  • -=[DISF]=-Max-=[DISF]=-Max Posts: 241Player
    I've tested now, I have to say great work, this is the right direction... to paradise :D!!!!
  • Great update overall, only sad thing that flash freeze still in the game..
  • -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player
    LDGaming wrote: »
    Great update overall, only sad thing that flash freeze still in the game..

my flash frees is gone after this update .. i Also disabled the superfetch thing? and it change it i guess
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    Nice job, will definitely check out the new maps. There's a map by mclobster named Inner Pipeline, that we tested long ago with the team, and thought it would make a good fit for this game. Maybe something to think about.

This is the roadmap the Devs working on Rising Storm 2 use, perhaps it could be used as a reference.

https://trello.com/b/pTmp5jlk/rising-storm-2-vietnam-roadmap
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 720Player
    Are IC ans Sandstorm BDX capable? I see only FLO servers.
    LDGaming wrote: »
    Great update overall, only sad thing that flash freeze still in the game..

That is driver related. The reason updates "fix" or "cause" it is writing around the drivers. If you have an AMD card, like myself, it happens a lot more. You can delete your AA:PG folders in documents, turn off Steam, install the latest driver for your card or the last latest stable, reboot and then open Steam and run a verification on the files.

ss_4_Root-Access.png