Operation Overmatch, New Game

2»

Comments

• Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 291Player
    I have this weird thing where anything that's free interests me :lol:

I couldn't help but notice that the Czervernian lion is used on a building in the map.. can we assume the game at least has ties to the AA:PG storyline.. If nothing else? Or maybe it's just that your making use of assets to hand?

I was thinking it would be kinda cool if you tied it all together somehow in the same virtual world.. AA:PG depicting the ground forces and Operation Overmatch taking care of the vehicular combat. Both methods ultimately resulting in the end of the conflict in Czervernia.

Story line? I thought the story was kill the terrorist? That's all I need to know.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    There's quite a bit of story to AA:PG https://www.comixology.com/Americas-Army/comics-series/11254
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,130Player
    Out of curiosity, is the Army allowed to charge for games in any way shape or form? So if you decided to charge $5 for the game, would that be against government rules?
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    I can't speak for the whole Army, but WE can't charge. The way our studio and contracts are structured makes that impossible.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Recoil`FleaRecoil`Flea Posts: 9Player
    Nice
  • -[U|S|A]-DominoSugar-[U|S|A]-DominoSugar Posts: 12Beta Tester
    I like the dramatic music! really pumped me up!
  • TWOgolfTWOgolf Posts: 1Player
    Interesting....
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 719Administrator
    :)