Does scoreboard mic-mute, mute team and global chat text, too?

Ech2oEch2o Posts: 1Player
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I was unable to find the answer online or on this forum. Thanks!
poll
  1. what do you think?7 votes
    1. yes
      71.43%
    2. no
      28.57%

Comments

• SuicideDrugSuicideDrug Posts: 32Player
    on the subject of muting, it doesnt always work might i add.
  • -=M|K|H=-Gorilla-=M|K|H=-Gorilla Posts: 561Beta Tester
    Suicide when you mute on the Score board it mutes the position. If the player you muted moves up then you would have to follow the mute back on the player. I noticed this as well. So if I mute the 5th player and he moves to the 3rd player on the scoreboard then I have to remove the mute on the 5th player and move it to the 3rd. I actually forgot this happens. It could use a fix.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,208Beta Tester
    Bug report!!! That's a good one! :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • RuMpLe_SSRuMpLe_SS Posts: 12Player
    add it to the bug list, will be fixed soon......
    + BUGGED :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Has anyone had a player who they muted become unmuted and able to talk due to this issue outlined by Gorilla?
    ______

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 555Player
    I mute a lot and never had this.
    AAPG is good!
  • zG|tbombadilzG|tbombadil Posts: 3Player
    edited September 2017
    I mute rather often and I've experienced 0 bugs with the feature. It also mutes their chat text (or the individuals in question always stopped typing after I muted them).

My mute setting on a specific player sometimes has even followed into another server if I recall correctly; or perhaps it was them leaving that same server and then coming back. One of the two.

It's also my understanding that once you mute someone, that person can no longer hear you / see your text. I've never verified this, though.
    ss_4_zG|tbombadil.png
    i7-5960x - EVGA 1080 Ti K|NGP|N - 64GB DDR4 2666 - PM961 SSD
    edited September 2017
    Mute is definitely supposed to stay on that player until you unmute him...even a week later on a different server.

Supposed to.

It's actually a pretty powerful feature if it's working properly.

@-=MvC=-Gorilla I think we'd all like to hear more about this issue to bug it effectively.
    ______