Go camping this summer

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,609Beta Tester
    Well you got the old part right..... :)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    It will probably be here end of August.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 84Player
    Fall is definitely camping season
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player

I hope so! that gives them a max of 11 more days :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player

I hope so! that gives them a max of 11 more days :mrgreen:

If not...at least it had a catchy title. :P

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 104Player
    31 days and counting to release our summer patch for winter.

With winter coming it should bring everyone back inside and they'll have nothing better to do but play AA.
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 376Moderator
    Bear_82 wrote: »
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    . . . winter is almost here =)

no it is not

summer is 20JUN through 22SEP

how much u want to bet the update wont be out by then?

as much as you're willing to lose =)
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Why you waited 3 weeks to agree to the bet? No trust? :D
    AAPG is good!
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,483Player
    Give him a chance. He had to think about it =) =)
    gKQ6BB2.png
    17 days left to release our summer patch for winter.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,483Player
    I can taste it its almost here.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    Patch will be out September 21st... last day of summer.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 348Beta Tester
    Yo Whip, I fixed your sig for this thread. ;)
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    You joined the world's greatest army to go camping? OUTSTANDING!

015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player
    Tots is already camping, saw him yesterday with brand new hiking shoes.....
  • {4F}ConDoR{4F}ConDoR Posts: 12Player
    so Soon this post/Topic will be changed to go camping this winter ? or is it just a 1 day summer camping trip ?
    More better information or update More better info , would be nice
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited September 2017
    I'm almost certain it was more like a "go camping this summer because there surely won't be any updates to the game you'd miss out on". They just know their players, they have read the forums and they have finally acknowledged that the numbers aren't declining and it's all on people having a social life in summer. So don't you worry, updates are like players, you only see them in winter.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 720Player
    The lack of information is absolutely pathetic. This is easily the worst interaction I've ever had with a game developer/development team since my humble beginnings in 1998 w/ R6.
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    edited September 2017
    i9.doogle wrote: »
    The lack of information is absolutely pathetic. This is easily the worst interaction I've ever had with a game developer/development team since my humble beginnings in 1998 w/ R6.

Frustrating to say the least. When you tell a community "hey big update coming this summer" everyone is expecting it to be in the summer months. May,June,July,August. Don't play this whole "well technically summer doesn't end until September. " Stop giving the Devs an out. I understand issues came up with the release with PS4, and while I think things should have been planned out better, I will give them a pass on this one. But at least come back to this post, and provide an update. "Hey community. "Due you unforeseen issues with the launch of PS4, it looks like the release of the next update will get pushed back to late summer early fall." This has been their largest issue. Please be more transparent with us.

@TheTots,

Please provide an update. Is this update planned on dropping within the next couple of months, or end of year? Or at this rate beginning of 2018?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    The release candidate has been in closed beta testing for a couple of weeks. Things have been mostly good and passing the master test plan. There are a few minor bugs we fixed late last week and the latest release candidate is in testing now. Assuming it goes well we should expect the update very soon. I'm also in the process of working on a roadmap for PC and PS4 with our content and update plans for the next year or so.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Maybe I'm being a little facetious here but what in the world does a roadmap do for us players.

Will the roadmap actually be released to the public?
    Unless things have changed internally it has always been a "keep you in the dark environment".
    Maybe I'm reading into what you posted too much and you were just giving a generic update.

Ps. Necabo great post!!