Mout McKenna anyone?

-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 376Beta Tester
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Hey looking to relive some ole style AA2? There are a lot of great UMM's and map builders here in this community, and I have seen some awesome new cool maps, as well as some vintage AA2 maps.
One of the maps I really miss is Mout McKenna, there have been one or two listed in the workshop, but I did not see any recent updated ones. So I asked one of my members -[U|S|A]-XtremeDelta who has made a couple really sweet maps to make me an exact replica of Mout McKenna, so he did =) With some help form a few friends.

Now it is still a work in progress, but if you ask me I think it is almost exact, and we invite input from those who remember it all to well. It was in my opinion the best training/noob map of all times!! And one of the only ones as a new player you got to play most times until you got to 10 or so honor to play with the boys/girls!!!

If your like me and want to relive the fun we always had on that map, you can find it here,

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1121633218&searchtext=

We are hosting it here,

b_560_95_1.png

Yes, the tunnel is square we could not find any round T's to connect the ones in the workshop, also going to have to make or find a phone booth, don't forget to call your mom on mothers day soldier!!

let us know what you think!!

One day I will graduate noob school!!!
-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

Comments