HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    You hit him two times, no head shot.

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong here. When the enemy cleared the corner and exposed himself, your reticle went to his left shoulder/arm.
  • [kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player
    The explanation is that you are not as good as you need to be to kill him every time.
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    Post this in the PS4 section and maybe you'll get a response.
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 708Administrator
    Geometry and you hit him like 2-3 shots and they were not good shots. Play it in slow 0.5.

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 641Player
    Geometry and you hit him like 2-3 shots and they were not good shots. Play it in slow 0.5.

Just for fun. Explain to me why you mentioned geometry and posted a video that a teammate of mine made.
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    You hit him two times, no head shot.

I see the apologists are out in full force. Just on that last burst, there are a minimum four hits, which is enough for a kill from full HP.
    The explanation is that you are not as good as you need to be to kill him every time.

Interesting explanation. Do you think kT might win something now that every other team has quit?
    -R@MPAGE- wrote: »
    Post this in the PS4 section and maybe you'll get a response.

Best response.
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    ib4 my reply gets removed again; Netcode
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    Easy answer: You need at least 16 bullets on his chest or 3 on his head.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 632Moderator
    you got three responses, I'm sorry that you didn't like the truth. Honestly, I didn't bother to look at this before, since 90% of these videos have the same conclusion.

The youtube quality is a little low, If there is a higher quality that we could see, maybe we would have a different conclusion.

Play it back at full screen in slow motion, most of your shots hit the door frame or wall. In the final burst when the opfor steps out, you swing wildly from left to right with your hold point not on your target when the shots are fired.
  • -=HELL=-sneakyrat-=HELL=-sneakyrat Posts: 50Player

Thats not True .... Because I die in game when someone shoots my finger And my health is 100% lol

Thats Why is use the paintball mode I can see where my bullits Go.

Sometimes I see the bullit has hit the walk on the exacte place where enemy was standing.

So Maybe in his video iT is t good to see But iT doesnt mean its not True.

Bullit registration is not good And should be fixed.

In either two modes sshd or pshd both have same problem Maybe one less Then the other But both are not good

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    edited August 2017
    So....you're saying that the game has bad BULLET registration because a wall hit isn't properly scored?

Maybe there ought to be an achievement for how many walls you kill?

:)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • =IK=Juggernaut=IK=Juggernaut Posts: 69Player
    edited August 2017
    My biggest problem with this is the fact that snipers can run and gun with hardly any penalty for getting hit while scoped. IMO snipers should receive 2x or 3x suppression/aimpunch when hit.

Also, the first and last shots possibly looked like hits to me... The first peek looked like a headshot... the second was a miss since because hip fire cone... The third was shoulder/chest...
  • =IK=Juggernaut=IK=Juggernaut Posts: 69Player
    IMO, the different roles should force different gameplay styles... For example, in AA2, it was almost impossible to snipe while standing... even more so if you're running around...
    edited August 2017
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    So....you're saying that the game has bad BULLET registration because a wall hit isn't properly scored?

Maybe there ought to be an achievement for how many walls you kill?

:)

Hahaha

Nah you know What I mean

Maybe on his aimpoint he had him on target But when registration is not good iT hits the wall or something else But not enemy

The game has a bad bullit registration And you know iT.

I hear And see this very often

Maybe you should turn your monitor on while playing so you can see it :p
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,018Moderator
    The bullets registers where they hit, threes nothing wrong with bullet registration.
    The accuracy cone on the other hand...
    ss_4_frankof.png
This discussion has been closed.