Update 1.11

2»

Comments

• J_HannzJ_Hannz Posts: 3Player
    what is this issue i keep having with getting kicked : 145 all the time?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    That's the error message you see when our authentication system has issues. We're working to get it more stable.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• daskaenguruhdaskaenguruh Posts: 1Player
    Thank you really much for the fast fix! Loving the game and the frequent support! Keep up the great work!
  • JERSEYDEVIL1128JERSEYDEVIL1128 Posts: 8Player
    Thank you AA for fixing the lag issue with update 1.12
  • [GS]DarthViper[GS]DarthViper Posts: 6Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    DP_KNOX wrote: »
    The changes to aim assist were more of a nerf than an improvement. During the optimization of some of the levels we found that the trace used with aim assist failed to stop at level boundaries and would sail right through. The improvement was to correct these trace issues, making the system more balanced and fair.

Well put! These changes made aim assist less powerful overall by fixing this glitch.

Yes, the aim assist would uncover an enemy's position behind walls and gave me an advantage of knowing where they are. But really if we're talking about realism I don't think the real Army uses aim assist, so it should be removed altogether. I love this game, thank you so much!
  • Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
    I can't even log into the game...
    Kicked: 145
  • -=[VGO]=-mmchaos-=[VGO]=-mmchaos Posts: 82Moderator
    auth servers are being overloaded with new people... just keeo trying
    test-tag.jpg
  • Sean_87_Sean_87_ Posts: 12Player
    I get into a game but never leave spectator mode
  • Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
    I've been trying for over an hour with no joy. I'll stick with R6 siege for now.
    Kicked: 145
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    Servers are buggy for sure. Finding/staying in a game has been a little rough. I was able to play 2 full games after about 20 minutes of trying. The aim assist is much less aggressive. It feels more fluid and natural.i felt no input from the game guiding my crosshairs to the enemy. I would say that aspect of the patch is a success!
  • OzZy401OzZy401 Posts: 34Player
    Hopping on now to stream
    PRO COD:4 Player
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ
    TWITTER: OzZy401_AA
    TWITCH: OzZy401

• EvilWithinEvilWithin Posts: 11Player
    The changes to aim assist were more of a nerf than an improvement. During the optimization of some of the levels we found that the trace used with aim assist failed to stop at level boundaries and would sail right through. The improvement was to correct these trace issues, making the system more balanced and fair.

Ok, that is awesome to hear then. What separates this great multiplayer game from the rest is how barebones it is. No killstreaks or perks. No auto-aim. Reminiscent of games like Socom or Counterstrike.

Anyway you guys could add a third person mode? :)
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    EvilWithin wrote: »

Ok, that is awesome to hear then. What separates this great multiplayer game from the rest is how barebones it is. No killstreaks or perks. No auto-aim. Reminiscent of games like Socom or Counterstrike.

I hope not, considering this a first person shooter and it would basically change the very foundation of the game.
  • EvilWithinEvilWithin Posts: 11Player

I hope not, considering this a first person shooter and it would basically change the very foundation of the game.

Just a separate mode is all. ;)
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player

Just a separate mode is all. ;)

3rd person would be dumb n ruin the game r u gettin taken down that much u need to look at ur back to play right dont dare say it would help ur aim AA is a FPS army sim training tool used by r troops to add 3rd person would take away realism go ask a cartoon like cod for 3rd person
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 638Player
    TheTots wrote: »

Well put! These changes made aim assist less powerful overall by fixing this glitch.

Yes, the aim assist would uncover an enemy's position behind walls and gave me an advantage of knowing where they are. But really if we're talking about realism I don't think the real Army uses aim assist, so it should be removed altogether. I love this game, thank you so much!

Not a console player, but I've seen some of the ridiculous weapon accuracy percentages of PS4 players. If someone's anywhere near 50% with an M4, or 90% with an M24, the aim assist must be way too helpful.

But don't use the realism argument. This is a video game.
  • For when the pc update?
    :(
  • I really do not get why so many people are crying saying the game is bad....IT'S STILL IN DEVELOPMENT STAGES. Give it some [TOS Violation] time to break in and fix all it's bugs. No game has ever launched without hiccups and always needs balancing and hot fixes throughout their existence. I mean seriously the devs in my opinion are doing an amazing job with their rate of updates. I have seen more verbal response and action being taken with this game in its short life (PS4) then I have with AAA titles. Going from PC to console is not exactly an easy task, which is why most ports from console to PC suck big cheesy goat balls. Just chill guys and keep the devs updated on bugs/issues you are seeing so they can do their job and fix it and make you happy campers.
  • Hate_fulHate_ful Posts: 20Player
    I agree they do more than most devs .