Flash Bangs

PHOENIXX79PHOENIXX79 Posts: 27Player
Can we get a delay on the ability to throw flash bangs at the beginning of a match. It seems like a contest anymore to see how many people will try to flash you at the beginning of a match.

Comments

• PHOENIXX79PHOENIXX79 Posts: 27Player
    Also, I'd like to add that in other games when your team mate tries to kill you as soon as the game starts, they commit suicide. I'd like for that to be implemented too.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 632Player
    PHOENIXX79 wrote: »
    Also, I'd like to add that in other games when your team mate tries to kill you as soon as the game starts, they commit suicide. I'd like for that to be implemented too.

Ugh. ROE Kill is terrible on the PC version. Also, flashes don't do damage, so they wouldn't trigger it anyway.
    I understand flashes don't do damage. But they prevent you from getting in position as fast
    I understand flashes don't do damage. But they prevent you from getting in position as fast

Obviously, but the way ROE penalties work in the PC version, flashbangs aren't effected because the ROE penalties are based around damage.

ROE penalties in the PC version are broken anyway. A teammate can walk into my bullets and the game kills me.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    Report them here. Click 'Contact' here in forum bottom.
    https://www.americasarmy.com/support/abuse
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    I'm confused, are you being flashed by teammates or by the enemy?

If you're being flashed by your own team I understand your frustration.

If you're complaining of being flashed by the enemy in the start of a round, well, it's part of the game. The first 30 seconds of every round is a fight for key parts of the map....map control is a huge factor in winning for this game. Flashes are a big part in that. Either delay your push and wait out the flashes or fight fire with fire and start chucking them
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Flash bangs r kind of broke way i see it atm they blind u outside jus as long as inside thats not right inside should be way longer den outside
    also the tkers n team blinders r breakin ROE n i kno devs r revampin ROE atm to make that happen less
    im strict i would like it if u TK within a certain timeframe (like 2hrs) more then twice even if not in same lobby as first tk u get a 30hr ban if ur found doin it alot u ll get alot of 30hr bans den u earn a 30day & a ip ban to stop the makein of a smurf account

Did you win the round?
    edited August 2017
    Medic4you wrote: »
    Flash bangs r kind of broke way i see it atm they blind u outside jus as long as inside thats not right inside should be way longer den outside
    also the tkers n team blinders r breakin ROE n i kno devs r revampin ROE atm to make that happen less
    im strict i would like it if u TK within a certain timeframe (like 2hrs) more then twice even if not in same lobby as first tk u get a 30hr ban if ur found doin it alot u ll get alot of 30hr bans den u earn a 30day & a ip ban to stop the makein of a smurf account

Learn to type coherently or don't post. Nobody should have to suffer through that. It's even worse if they push through and comprehend the content.
    edited August 2017
    I'm being flashed By my own team mates
    edited August 2017
    I don't remember honestly if we won the round. Lol. I'm guessing no though