Private Lobbies

BeardlessSumoBeardlessSumo Posts: 31Player
Private lobbies need to be a focus as we are a couple of months into the game. I believe organized tournament play would be very successful in this game, but we need to be able to host games in order to get to that point!

Comments

• Archer_58Archer_58 Posts: 12Player
    Let's hope there is a way and will to do so. Game could be so great with user control of the rooms.
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    Private lobby requests have been blasted all over the forums and Twitter. It's safe to say the devs know it's a feature the community is wanting.

Hopefully it's something they are willing to add to the game.

I'm curious if anyone knows if the PC version has a custom/private lobby capability?
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 646Player
    edited August 2017
    On PC, we have the ability to host/rent our own servers. We can then set the number of rounds, the map rotation we prefer and restrict weapons. We can kick (or ban) players who are being inappropriate, flaming or harassing others.
    Good to know. Hopefully the option comes to console to allow for GB matches
  • Sean_87_Sean_87_ Posts: 12Player
    I agree, as a former socom player, lobbies are a must
  • Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
    I don't think stats should be tracked in private lobbies though....
    Kicked: 145
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Private lobbys r a bad idea would let players stat pad n more if u want clan matchs n junk wait 4 clan system to be out so teams can b spectated by refs n show whos in a ps4 or in game party like in overwatch so we can hav a cheat free game spectate should b off for in game players as well as well as deadman chat
    We'll never have an in-game clan system. Private matches wouldn't count toward player stats. Private matches would allow for GB matches which this game needs
  • Archer_58Archer_58 Posts: 12Player
    Get over the kiddie rank thing. I just think it's so funny and sad watching so-called grown-ups clamoring for rank. Just work as a team toward winning. That is the greatest satisfaction in gaming.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 637Player
    i9.doogle wrote: »
    On PC, we have the ability to host/rent our own servers. We can then set the number of rounds, the map rotation we prefer and restrict weapons. We can kick (or ban) players who are being inappropriate, flaming or harassing others.

You forgot the players that are "too good."
  • Dirty_Dragon_22Dirty_Dragon_22 Posts: 60Player
    Medic4you wrote: »
    Private lobbys r a bad idea would let players stat pad n more if u want clan matchs n junk wait 4 clan system to be out so teams can b spectated by refs n show whos in a ps4 or in game party like in overwatch so we can hav a cheat free game spectate should b off for in game players as well as well as deadman chat

Stats in Private Lobbies would Obviously not count......This game def. needs private lobbies for clan matches......Thats all thats missing in my opinion.
    Archer_58 wrote: »
    Get over the kiddie rank thing. I just think it's so funny and sad watching so-called grown-ups clamoring for rank. Just work as a team toward winning. That is the greatest satisfaction in gaming.

That's your opinion and I respect it and even agree with it to a limited degree. I feel the majority of players, myself included, would appreciate a more competitive experience. GB matches would do just that.