Move some servers back to PC. Please.

IrishAngelofDeathIrishAngelofDeath Posts: 4Player
You moved all of the official public servers to PS4 and left us PC players in the dust. I've played this game for years on PC and now there are only 2 public servers with limited maps. You are showing no loyalty to PC users that got you this far.

Comments

• PredictionPrediction Posts: 132Player
    They don't care....
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Millions play on ps4 the servers r needed wut was the active player count for pc my guess no where near ps4 btw theres tons of servers on pc its not like pc players dont hav a place to play
  • {!T!}LordDamian{!T!}LordDamian Posts: 713Player
    Medic4you wrote: »
    Millions play on ps4 the servers r needed wut was the active player count for pc my guess no where near ps4 btw theres tons of servers on pc its not like pc players dont hav a place to play

lmao, millions.. right.. And he means official servers for pc, not those dummie private servers that ban for being better then the admins or their members and then use "we pay, we play" excuse.

And i agree, at least balance them out, right now there are 2 official US and 1 official EU.
  • Hate_fulHate_ful Posts: 20Player
    They just need to add more servers period. That would help everyone.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,569Beta Tester
    Prediction wrote: »
    They don't care....

What are you basing that on? Because they don't do what YOU want?

What if.........what if......? There is a set budget and they have a boss (The Army) that says "Allocate the server budget to PS4."

I have NO idea if that's the case, but.....what if?

Maybe you're just being a little bit obnoxious and entitled and negative.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 132Player
    edited August 2017
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Prediction wrote: »
    They don't care....

What are you basing that on? Because they don't do what YOU want?

What if.........what if......? There is a set budget and they have a boss (The Army) that says "Allocate the server budget to PS4."

I have NO idea if that's the case, but.....what if?

Maybe you're just being a little bit obnoxious and entitled and negative.

I'm basing that on the fact they took all the servers that were for PC and gave them to PS4 which that action in itself tells me they don't care in regards to PC

Oh lets do the What if.......
    What if.... they would have been responsible and budgeted for PS4 and PC at the beginning of their fiscal year rather than steal PC's servers.

What if... They would have made PS4 a completely separate entity so that PC would have still been running like normal even after the PS4 launch and PC players didn't have to deal with the lag, authentication, hit detection issues that have been on the rise lately.

What if... Some of those patch updates they gave to PS4 were done years ago for PC

What if...Keebler did not have a response for every single topic created on this forum and had something else to do
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 647Player
    Prediction is right. Keebler, you defend these guys too much. They are paid to provide a service to the Army, and they suck at it.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 647Player
    And maybe it's not "they" as in the devs themselves, it may be their contract company. There's a couple different types of contracts the DoD awards. (for the sake of math, wrong, small numbers used)

1) I pay company ABC $100 to provide service XYZ. As long as the service is met, I pay them. Company ABC may hire 10 guys, or they may hire 100 guys...as long as the service is met, $100 is provided to the company. It's up to the company to pay their own employees.

2) I pay company ABC to provide a service. Company ABC tells me how many personnel are needed to provide this service, and then I pay per position needed. It may work out to $25 per position. If the position isn't filled, the company doesn't get that $25. It behooves the company to get/keep that position filled, or they lose money.

If I remember correctly, contracts are maximum 5 years. I hope whatever the current contract is, is completely destroyed and we either switch to a company able to handle the requirements of AAPG, or SAIC is able to secure enough funds/position (changes) to provide the best product to us, the customer.
This discussion has been closed.