Update 1.11

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
  • Added ability to customize the controller layout!
  • Players now leave their party when kicked from a game
  • Volume now smoothly blends to the value saved in settings when they are loaded
  • Revive now better ensures safe revive positions
  • Fixed objective exploit
  • Fixed rare crash when the host cancels a server before the game has started
  • Fixed dedicated server memory leak, so the servers should be more stable now
  • Improved aim assist and tactical movement
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• OzZy401OzZy401 Posts: 34Player
    Awesome news! The updates are greatly appreciated! Server stability is a MAJOR plus. I can't wait to stream some more gameplay tonight. Thank you AA!
    PRO COD:4 Player
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ
    TWITTER: OzZy401_AA
    TWITCH: OzZy401

• JERSEYDEVIL1128JERSEYDEVIL1128 Posts: 8Player
    This update has made every map lag horribly. Please put it back the way it was. The game was ok with the woods map lagging but now they all do boooooooooooo
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We are looking into it!!

I cant group up with friends either
    The game lags mainly when there's action. So it doesnt lag till you shoot or are just around explosions and shooting
    We think we've found the culprit, changed to the depth of field on suppression effects. Working on a fix right now!

• EvilWithinEvilWithin Posts: 11Player
    Improved Aim Assist? So it has more of a lock now, i.e. mild auto aim? I kinda wish there was no aim assist at all.
  • EvilWithinEvilWithin Posts: 11Player
    Like everyone said, it's lagging extremely bad. Looks about 8 frames per second and draw distances are looking weird.
    Improved doesn't = stronger. Fixes and tweaks.

• Ps4TestedPs4Tested Posts: 7Player
    Improved aim assist? Please no. The reason why most of us like this game as it's less noob friendly than most shooters out there. Improving aim assist ie making it more responsive has massively disappointed me. Take it off all together. I appreciate being killed by a skilled player who has good use of his/her controller. Not some slob sitting in a corner getting his cursor automatically dragged across the screen onto my character while they are religiously holding the r2 button.

Please no.
  • J_HannzJ_Hannz Posts: 3Player
    new maps pl0x
  • Socio1984Socio1984 Posts: 4Player
    edited August 2017
    I agree with the above post. I wish there was no aim assist like Socom and rainbow six Vegas. Makes for some wild fun gun fights. Aim assist makes it really easy.
  • GingerI3readManGingerI3readMan Posts: 5Player
    Aim needs to be turned off not "tweaked" or "improved"
    Can't judge too much yet as the game is unplayable in its current state, but I felt my cursor drag even before the update. I also speak to a lot of players on this all in favour of having zero aim assist.
  • GingerI3readManGingerI3readMan Posts: 5Player
    Oh and this games unplayable after this patch its a lag fest... hopes were high with this game but the disappointment is starting to set in
    It's free so can't complain too much just suggest. If I had paid 40 dollars for it then yes I would be annoyed. Although I would be willing to pay for this game with certain features added / fixed / removed.
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Update notes plz for 1.12 ty
  • DP_KNOXDP_KNOX Posts: 2Developer
    edited August 2017
    The changes to aim assist were more of a nerf than an improvement. During the optimization of some of the levels we found that the trace used with aim assist failed to stop at level boundaries and would sail right through. The improvement was to correct these trace issues, making the system more balanced and fair.
    DP_KNOX wrote: »
    The changes to aim assist were more of a nerf than an improvement. During the optimization of some of the levels we found that the trace used with aim assist failed to stop at level boundaries and would sail right through. The improvement was to correct these trace issues, making the system more balanced and fair.

Well put! These changes made aim assist less powerful overall by fixing this glitch.

Good fix. I did notice it carried on through walls etc. Either way, aim assist still exists. My personal opinion I'm not a fan. Quick fix to the lag issues it's impressive. Overall the game has the addiction factor just like socom did. Tactical and basic.

Thanks