Boosting Rank and Stats

PHOENIXX79PHOENIXX79 Posts: 27Player
edited August 2017 in PS4
Any plans to do something about this? Watch the YouTube video I shared.

I was playing there were players from both teams running around each other letting each other get kills and letting them plant bombs while taking turns strangle each other from the back.

Comments

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 648Player
    What exactly are we looking for? Do you have a time in the video? I watched the first 5 minutes, not sure what exactly you're asking.
  • {!T!}LordDamian{!T!}LordDamian Posts: 713Player
    i9.doogle wrote: »
    What exactly are we looking for? Do you have a time in the video? I watched the first 5 minutes, not sure what exactly you're asking.

Think he means at the end of the video.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    Yea i mean if I found someone doing this I would just report them. It kills the game experience for everybody else in the server.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • PHOENIXX79PHOENIXX79 Posts: 27Player
    I don't know how to report on PS4. But it was the ending of the game. When you save video it saves in 15 minute increments.
  • PHOENIXX79PHOENIXX79 Posts: 27Player
    That video was the only video I had showing what they were doing
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    You can edit the videos, saves as clips, put some togethers for larger videos, or just cut them.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Yea they r in a ps party u can tell they r talkin to 1another Devs need 2 be able 2 show like in overwatch wut players r in a party in game & usein out of game party thats bs i can tell right now that fools will b usein ps4 partys in comp prob watching sum team streaming spyin & relayin info bac 2 other team in lobby Devs plz make it so if in a ps4 party game wont work or sumthing cause even if in game party gets fixed n all on same team players can use ps party to spy n ghost
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    This is certainly not what I want to see. I'll dig into what we can do to help curb this.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• NaZtYRiCaNNaZtYRiCaN Posts: 16Player
    That's not cool.
  • OzZy401OzZy401 Posts: 34Player
    Pretty lame.
    PRO COD:4 Player
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ
    TWITTER: OzZy401_AA
    TWITCH: OzZy401