PS4 1.10 Update

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
  • Fixed escalators not animating on peer to peer servers
  • revived players now receive the current stun effects of the medic approximate to the amount of stun they should have received.
  • Fixed 1-frame "pop" when bandaging, which would expose a player's position
  • Added option to turn off ear-ringing effect when stunned; when enabled, all in-game audio will drop in volume when stunned.
  • Fixed End of Round Music settings not saving, and the VOIP disable setting not loading properly
  • Added AA:PG "Development Babies" to credits
  • Removed End of Round background UI component that didn't scale properly
  • Achievement "toast" popup is now working again
  • New loading screen video
  • Fix for crash when no room data is available when attempting to join another player's session.
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• xGhOsTfAcE-xGhOsTfAcE- Posts: 10Player
    So in other words the party system is still screwed up
  • Rigg44Rigg44 Posts: 1Player
    Ghost man give it time. This game has only been out on Ps4 for a very short time and has seen more patches then most AAA titles. Some will say that is because it needed them but I will say it shows a commitment from the developers that most companies don't have. Best use of my tax dollars I have seen LOL
  • CarlosHathcokCarlosHathcok Posts: 27Player
    Does this fix the version mismatch
  • xGhOsTfAcE-xGhOsTfAcE- Posts: 10Player
    I'm patient and more reasonable than most players I've seen on shooters along with PS4. I know it's not easy to keep up with demands but the party system is a crucial piece to running an online team based shooter
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Ghost you are 100% right and we are still working on it. While that is being fixed we're also using our other studio resources to address other issues in the mean time.

We can't say enough how much we appreciate the patience of our players.

• CarlosHathcokCarlosHathcok Posts: 27Player
    Just curious as to when we can expect 1.10
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    Would this update have anything to do with why i can't connect to the AAU servers?

Good to hear another update is out again :)
  • ARKEN-47ARKEN-47 Posts: 2Player
    What time will east coast get the update
  • ThursdayLEThursdayLE Posts: 21Player
    I check for 1.10 and it says I have the latest on 1.09. When I try to join a game it says version mismatch. I'm on the east coast.
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    Meanwhile, PC players are like...

too-bad-so-dopu99.jpg&sp=2e12eccd1d89c23aeda09b0880fa2d85
    image.png 614.7K
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Im east coast been checkin game on n off since saw post hrs ago still cant get off 0.9 every time i check says i m on current version grr not kool man i look alot too thinkin juss wait any sec now it will be ok dis is not ok hence y i m here Fix it plz it now 1 am 10hrs wasted waitin i jus posted notes in community so er1 knows n is rdy to update plz figure it out
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,424Player
    "Added option to turn off ear-ringing effect when stunned". Can we have this option for PC please.
    I have problems with my ears this would help a lot being able to turn it off..
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    "Added option to turn off ear-ringing effect when stunned". Can we have this option for PC please.

That is coming to PC as well.

• KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    TheTots wrote: »

ETA on patch release?
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,424Player
    TheTots wrote: »

Hooah
  • EaZy-YoU-rAgEEaZy-YoU-rAgE Posts: 21Player
    Once this game has the bugs worked out and can hold parties together. The main thing everybody is asking for is clans and lobby control in order to play competitive gaming... Also it would be nice to add leaderboards as well... Other then that this game is great and has alot of potential,the best competitive game on console by far screw cod

• Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    Agreed. The gameplay is naturally competitive. It would be nice for a competitive ranking system to go along with its gameplay. Plus custom games to be hosted to allow for GB matches!
  • Archer_58Archer_58 Posts: 12Player
    Thanks for the patch. The game would be great if we had the ability to create rooms and be able to decide who can play in those rooms.
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Archer_58 wrote: »
    Thanks for the patch. The game would be great if we had the ability to create rooms and be able to decide who can play in those rooms.
    Thats a bad idea stats would b faked n padded