No stats recorded despite many games.

Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
Anyone here know why none of my PS4 stats are being recorded? I have played loads of matches now and my Ps4 account has been linked but all stats say zero.
Kicked: 145

Comments

• Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Try lookin at account after a hr or so after linking takes a mo to register its wut happened 2me
  • Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
    I linked my account over 3 days ago though.
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Make sure ur tab is set for ps4 not pc on ur profile maybe ur lookin at ur pc stat it set 2 pc by default just a idea
    Medic4you wrote: »
    Make sure ur tab is set for ps4 not pc on ur profile maybe ur lookin at ur pc stat it set 2 pc by default just a idea

My pc stats are all good but nothing for Ps4. No big deal I guess, I'll play regardless lol
  • OzZy401OzZy401 Posts: 34Player
    Weird. Not sure what to suggest here.
    PRO COD:4 Player
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ
    TWITTER: OzZy401_AA
    TWITCH: OzZy401

• K0$H3RK0$H3R Posts: 57Developer
    In order to link your PS4 account and see your stats on the website, you will need to do the following:

1.) Create an account at www.americasarmy.com/
    2.) Login to your account at www.americasarmy.com/login
    3.) Navigate to the "Account" Tab
    4.) Proceed to the "External Accounts" tab on the left side of the screen
    5.) Scroll down to PS4 and "Connect" your account - using your PSN login information
    6.) Once you have connected your PSN account - navigate back to the "Profile" tab to view your stats
    7.) On the header bar where you see "PC" - click on PC and drop down and select "PS4" in order to see console specific stats.

This is how you connect your PSN account and view your PS4 stats.
    K0$H3R wrote: »
    In order to link your PS4 account and see your stats on the website, you will need to do the following:

1.) Create an account at www.americasarmy.com/
    2.) Login to your account at www.americasarmy.com/login
    3.) Navigate to the "Account" Tab
    4.) Proceed to the "External Accounts" tab on the left side of the screen
    5.) Scroll down to PS4 and "Connect" your account - using your PSN login information
    6.) Once you have connected your PSN account - navigate back to the "Profile" tab to view your stats
    7.) On the header bar where you see "PC" - click on PC and drop down and select "PS4" in order to see console specific stats.

This is how you connect your PSN account and view your PS4 stats.

I'm aware that this is how to connect my PSN account as stated in my original post, I have all ready done this. Despite this though my stats all show zero. I was never given any option to enter my PSN details anywhere though. When I clicked to link my account, it put a green check mark next to it and stated that it was linked.