I'm get kicked out reason kick:145?

Fara420Fara420 Posts: 11Player
edited July 2017 in PS4
I'm kicked out from the server when i enter the reason is kick:145, and my account looks like it was reseted i was rank PV e2 now it appeers pve1. What is reason ?

Comments

• Fara420Fara420 Posts: 11Player
    Now is working . Can close the topic
  • Fara420Fara420 Posts: 11Player
    Happening again, what is kick :145? Devs.
  • SFC_SEYMORESFC_SEYMORE Posts: 21Player
    I'm getting this also
  • Hate_fulHate_ful Posts: 20Player
    Same . Rank resets also
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    I m gettin kicked 145 error now idk if its due 2 server not bein on 100% yet n me jumpin in soon as i saw tweet or sumthing else i tryed 5Xs will wait a hr or so n retry hopefully i ll get in soon
    ty 4 tweetin ur taken game down btw very helpful
  • ThursdayLEThursdayLE Posts: 21Player
    It's happening to me as well. Always P2P servers.
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    Had it happen for the 1st time last night.

I had been playing for a couple of hours, no issues. Logged in to the site on my PC and boom Kicked:145. Tried 3 matches and all kicked. As soon as I closed my browser no issues!
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    This isn't anything on your end, this is when our authentication servers get bogged down. We're working on it!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• NoSiNzNoSiNz Posts: 3Player
    Keep getting 145 error also...
    PSN: NoSiNz
    XBL: SiNz9
    Log off of the website (forums and America's Army pages) and close the browser.

For some reason you cannot play the game and be logged in to the site at the same time.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,570Player
    SHANE523 wrote: »
    Log off of the website (forums and America's Army pages) and close the browser.

For some reason you cannot play the game and be logged in to the site at the same time.

I have never experienced this.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    I am always logged in to the forum while playing the game with no issues. I do however have issues with check my stats, logging in and going to the stats screen. That's where im getting kicked.
    I now use the direct link to check my stats with out logging in. Easier to do while playing.
    Not the forum. The main site where you see your stats and achievements.
  • SweetGoddess58SweetGoddess58 Posts: 1Player
    I keep on getting kicked in the game. And the code is kicked : 145 :angry: help please :smile: