[Released] SpringBreach

Hi There

I managed to make a remake of breach and springstreet therefore the name SpringBreach
bec. the 2 maps are now being one big FLO map 12 vs 12 Extract .... so i have 6 people on each teams spawning regular on Breach and the remaining 6 on both teams are spawning regular on SpringStreet and both teams spawning on Breach can pickup the flag on breach Courtyard and extract it on springstreet . The remaining players on both teams spawning on springstreet will need to clear or prevent the te area for extraction.......

Link to Workshop:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=971295515

Regards

*(-ScV-)*Mooze^CL.
5.199.133.69:7778

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,441Player
    Looks really good I like the cleaned up look of it.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    Hello,
    Lovely map:
    spended 5 minutes running around, few things i noticed:
    Glitch at stairs:

Usefull room for defending, but weird since it don't have any doors, just window to get in:

But the map is cool, however so big, with so many doors, that will need way more then 4-5 minutes ;)
  • *(-ScV-)*V1P3R*(-ScV-)*V1P3R Posts: 112Player
    Thx for the feedback -[iG]-Leketiskis i really appreciate that .... plz tell me if u find more bugs/glitches right now i will fix that stairs glitch and i think regarding the little room with no doors i will delee the walls so it will be just be one big room then....again thx for helping me out find the bugs/glitches...
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    No problem, i rarely play User-made maps in AAPG, but this one looks interesting so just went on it and look how that maps look in person. Just reported what i noticed very fast :)
    The map is reuploaded fixed the glitch on stairs removed walls at room with no door in the bistro. Hospital is opened up on first floor and the bank also opened so u can goto second floor in bank now and through that u can goto breach spawn..... also fixed alot other glitches and bugs plz enjoy..... and also plz if u still find some things that maybe needed changed or have suggestions u can write here or in the workshop.....
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Very cool, MooZe!!! :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    edited July 2017
    Thx Keebler.... =)
    Updated the map today with the following

Weapons no longer sticking thru walls
    No shadowbleed on outside of walls etc.

Enjoy playing this map and still if u have changes or suggestions plz post in workshop or here...
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    I'm gonna have to check that out!! :D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,054Player
    edited August 2017
    keebs , houses in the uk are 2 skinned with an air gap inbetween , we have figured on the character having his volume more to his body the gun will stick out from it , so when a player presses againsnt a wall his gun will stick through it , with that said i did a quick set up as we build houses here . the character would press against the inner wall . and sure enough his weapon will stick through it , but will be in the cavity being covered by the outer skin/wall. this would make a lot of work to buildings but would solve this issue. plus you can have completely different material on any inside mesh to the outside one without adding extra panels.
    ^^^^^^^ from another post ^^^^^

guessing it works mooze . and allows u to set lighting different for inside outside . hooah m8 . not built any new maps yet but in future this would be the way to go . let me know if it truly works for shadow bleed in a server.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 645Player
    easy solution is make a wall from bsp to the needed thickness, then convert it to static mesh ,that way you don't have to double skin everything, and don't increase the number of meshes on a map .