Bunny Hopping

13»

Comments

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 641Player

Here's an example of a bad flash that's rewarded.
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 719Administrator
    I think I have heard as much as I expected and I thank everyone in this participation in this. There was some good points made and it was good to hear other players opinions. :pleased:
    I think I have heard as much as I expected and I thank everyone in this participation in this. There was some good points made and it was good to hear other players opinions. :pleased:

So you eliminated the rule?
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    The other side of me not agreeing with the rule is my agreeing to his right to have it. Players play on his server. They vote with their feet. Problem solved.

His server is always full.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • |FOX|kozini.pl|FOX|kozini.pl Posts: 85Player
    edited July 2017
    What is this bunnychop all about? You have a spacebar so learn to use it. instead of playing under the cover go and explore the map... Rules are the same for all. whats the fuss about? Same as kozini using macro on a pistol.. Like i cant left click fast with a finger. When is new aapg? That one is really getting boring. 2019?
    And stop with that "speak english" on the voip.. Its racist

What? lol

I think it's understandable that a server admin would want to be able to understand what's being said over VOIP.

It's certainly not racist in itself.
    edited July 2017
    I was referring to not speaking english with the accent. anyway off the topic
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player

What in the...

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 719Administrator
    I am confused Kozini, if you are referring to my server we have no issue with anyone that has an accent. I mean we have a few members with thick accents that is hard to understand some times lol but we always end up understanding one another with no issue. As for a server owner setting up a rule about there only being a specific language. That could have something to do with wanting to know what is being said and making sure there is no ghosting right in front of you.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,057Player
    Having English only is not racist . We have same rule . Any form of English is acceptable good bad . With accent . No problem It is a common language or second language to most players . What would we all do if everyone spoke in there native language . No one would understand each other and gaming would be terrible .
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Thread closed at OP's request.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

This discussion has been closed.