Stress Test Schedule

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
Hello everyone!

In order to best focus our stress test we have created a few scheduled times to try to play.
You are welcome to play at any time, however please try to make it to the scheduled times when possible.
The more people we can have on the better it is for our testing!

Schedule (All times Central)
Monday - Friday

1100-1300
2000-2200

The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• PullTheTriggerPullTheTrigger Posts: 6Player
    While I wait for the invite, can we get a little insider baseball? I hope it didn't change too much, but any big updates we should be looking forward too?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    The only real changes are that it's 8v8 and isn't launching with all the maps that exist on PC.

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Am I reading the twit...tweet? Whatever it is called! Am I reading it right?! BETA starts THIS Tuesday?! If so, the hype train is full speeeeed ahead!

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • cloudcloud Posts: 6Player
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    Is anyone from europe actually playing this beta?

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.

This is a beta for the North American version. We're still working on the extra things needed for an EU release.

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    TheTots wrote: »

This is a beta for the North American version. We're still working on the extra things needed for an EU release.

Hmm... roger. But I heard some people from eu would make new accs and stuff, let me know how it looks (videos etc) :)

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • -[U|S|A]-TeeHeeBag-[U|S|A]-TeeHeeBag Posts: 12Player
    Did invite codes already go out?
    You could make a new account to access the beta, but know that you can't change that account's information later on to reflect correct information. It is set in stone. Best to wait until official means are released. :)
    Did invite codes already go out?

I haven't gotten anything yet. Probably the day the beta actually starts?

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    Invite codes have not gone out yet and if we are releasing on 6/27 then Sony knows something I do not. Things are progressing a bit slower than planned because Sony is finding a bug on their end that we have been unable to reproduce on our end. This may or may not delay the closed beta, but is something we absolutely need to sort out before a full release. Please be patient with us as we work through these final few steps.
    Aww! Well, nice to be informed though! Thanks. :)

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    The 6/27 date comes from some internal paperwork. You have to put some date down, regardless of if you're sure. It's just part of the process.
    Well for some reason that date went public :anguished:
    The game IS completely playable on PS4 right now, but there are a few tweaks and multiplayer bugs we want to have patched before we open it up to the public.
    Getting that patch through the QA process has had a few issues and so we are waiting on opening up the beta still for now.

• [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    if we are releasing on 6/27 then Sony knows something I do not.

Apparently Sony knew something I did not =\